No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kellerman Admits He Was Wrong, Gives Praise To McGregor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
    Floyd didn't "allow" anyone to look better, ya'll are in fuc*ing denial. The fact is, a fresh McGregor is a dangerous opponent and made all the boxing pundits who said he wouldn't even land a glove on Floyd look stupid.
    Floyd threw 28 punches combined the first 3 rounds. He carried him those rounds. The leprechaun got whooped, get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by chaos View Post
      Floyd threw 28 punches combined the first 3 rounds. He carried him those rounds. The leprechaun got whooped, get over it.
      Exactly. We just gone keep driving this point home for the trolls. We know they will be back in full strength soon.

If anybody thinks that throwing jabs while posing like the Norte dame mascot really threw floyd of his game then you shouldn't be commenting on the sweet science anyway.

Comment

kellerman

this guy needs to find a job other than making dumb comments on boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
          C'mon now. I agree, Mac did an awesome job, but lets be honest here, Floyd was walking him down using zero head movement. I think it was more of what Floyd allowed to happened during the fight rather than Connor being this great fighter; Which he is, not taking credit away, but the fact that Floyd allowed most of that to happen is not being mentioned at all
          I noticed the lack of head movement and non-standard Floyd footwork with minimal feinting. I thought it was all due to Floyd getting old, but I bet you're right that Floyd allowed a lot of that to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
            Exactly Conor could have been seriously hurt
            Definitely. When mayweathee decided to throw sonlme punches mcCormick was getting hit hard with those bombs.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverb View Post
              Talking of denial ^^^^^^^^^^
              ..keep watching and practicing boxing. One day it will all become embarrassingly apparent to you. Watch floyd's previous 49 fights to see how certain, tactically perfect and easily done the whole fight wad, he didn't come out of second gear....and that's the slowest oldest version of Mayweather to step out.
              Are you yet another person who placed a lot of personal weight on Conor doing well? Dude couldn't even walk Floyd backwards in the clinch. Mayweather walked forward all night long, let Mcgregor punch himself put and took no damage in the process. It was floyd's easiest night ever, and if you ever followed Mayweather's career, you'd know he wouldn't be taking that particular unless he knew it was a dead cert.
              Keep denying yourself man, Conor wasn't close to doing anything like backing up the talk. The whole event was a money making show by both guys, hype and sales.
              Unfortunately some people placed their hearts in a crass money spinner.
              Well phaggot, why didn't he just finish him off early then? Because he didn't want to risk getting put down too much. He even got countered a few times when he did try.
              Last edited by LockardTheGOAT; 08-29-2017, 05:06 PM.

Comment

So he threw very little punches when Conor was fresh and only started pouring on the pressure when Conor was tired. I'm not sure how this is a negative against McGregor, Floyd wanted none of Conor when he had a full gas tank.

Comment

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
                  So he threw very little punches when Conor was fresh and only started pouring on the pressure when Conor was tired. I'm not sure how this is a negative against McGregor, Floyd wanted none of Conor when he had a full gas tank.
                  More like he chose the easiest path to victory while still giving people a show. He played the leprechaun like a fool, not sure how that's a positive for McNugget. He had three rounds to do whatever he wanted and instead got finished by 40 year old feather-fisted retiree he outweighed by 20 pounds with shorter reach/height who hasn't had a real finish since '07 LOL.

Comment

More like he chose the easiest path to victory while still giving people a show. He played the leprechaun like a fool, not sure how that's a positive for McNugget. He had three rounds to do whatever he wanted and instead got finished by 40 year old feather-fisted retiree he outweighed by 20 pounds with shorter reach/height who hasn't had a real finish since '07 LOL.
                    Yeah, no **** he chose the easiest path to victory... That's basically what I said. he wanted no part of fresh Conor, only after he got exhausted.

I know it pains you to give McGregor even the slightest bit of credit, but see things for how they are, not how you want them to be.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                      Floyd will never get the credit he deserves. It's sad the whole boxing community was against him.
                      LOL, he Is a liar and a piece of $h!t as as far as a human being Is concerned and he confirmed that on the last episode of 24/7 when he told a child who was dying of cancer that he was worth $800 million. It had to be about him, Instead of the kid. Anyway, his boxing ability Is great.

Comment

Working...
                      X