Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather didn't fight seriously until the middle rounds, let's be honest.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
    biggest BS statement in a while..the reason why he chose to fight like that was becuase he was eating jabs from the outside and he's fighting a first time boxer
    How can it be you imbecile when Floyd said that is what he is going to do before the fight.

The stupidity in here is amazing.

Comment

biggest BS statement in a while..the reason why he chose to fight like that was becuase he was eating jabs from the outside and he's fighting a first time boxer
      You're agreeing with me.

Floyd didn't try to actually box Mcgregor because he didn't have to. Mcgregor wasn't good enough and didn't hit hard enough to bother Floyd so Floyd intentionally chose to just walk straight at him.

That's what I've been saying

Let me repeat this for you, if Floyd walks straight at Mcgregor, or if Floyd boxes Mcgregor smart by moving his feet, Mcgregor is going to gas either way.

Floyd decided to fight the way he did to make it entertaining because Mcgregor was a first time boxer who simply wasn't good enough to hurt Floyd.

You're actually agreeing with me.

Comment

Yep. But, why are people surprised by this? He often does this. Guerrero took early rounds. Maidana did. Floyd often starts slow. With Mac being awkward, of course Floyd's going to let the guy show his cards first.

Comment

All you guys playing circlejerk are a classic

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
            All you guys playing circlejerk are a classic
            The ones crying have the smell of a traitor, boxing won.

Comment

This again lol. He was having trouble with Conor length and style but he knew Conor would fade.

If he just boxed on the outside Conor could have beat him because Conor would not have gassed quicker

Comment

Anyone with an ounce of boxing knowledge and common sense, knew that Conor would gas in the later rounds.

Floyd simply fought the fight that made the most sense. And shock ****ing horror, it worked.

Simple.

Comment

Floyd did not even try to establish a jab = end of story.

Comment

Floyd clearly was toying with Mcnugget. Floyd left the ring with out a mark. Mcnugget left with a brused eye. I think the moment Floyd felt Mcnuggets lack of power Floyd wanted to give a show. Missing punches on purpose and allowing Mcnugget to get some shots in and right near the end Floyd stepped on the gas and there goes Mcnugget.

Comment

sure, floyd like eating jabs....lol

truth is floyd sucks as an agressor , as most counter punchers are , he aint no different
                      This ^

credit is made where credit is due.

Conor had a great jab that kept Floyd wondering how to get in, and yes he sux at being the agressor.

Comment

Working...
                      X