Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you wanna see Conor in the ring again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jay543 View Post
    I want to see Mcgregor fight Golovkin, winner gets the entire purse.
    Never going to fight a boxer his size, he told a friend at his purse party that to box again he wants bantamweights or less and a 30 ft ring.

Comment

Why not? The more big names boxing has the better...he's relatively young, obviously a world class athlete, that needs to increase his ring stamina, but I think he looked better than most expected him too...he wasn't lost in there, if he goes back to the drawing board, actually puts in the effort to learn the game...why couldn't he be good for the sport?

Comment

If properly matched, then yes, I could be compelled to watch him again. Paulie makes sense for the revenge/trash talk factor. Mcgregor would probably beat him at this point, so that could open up more opportunities as well. I'd like to see him against guys closer to his size though, even if they are middling talents. I mentioned Margarito last night could be a lot of fun, Soto Karass would be a fun matchup, Eubank Jr perhaps. Gabe Rosado another guy that comes to mind that would make sense, maybe even Alfredo Angulo. What I don't want to see is some bull**** against GGG or Canelo where it's a guarantee he gets his head sent into another dimension.
        Last edited by BigZ44; 08-27-2017, 11:57 PM.

Comment

Yes, I´d like to see him again, against a good boxer with power, who isn´t small and washed up

just so I can see him knocked the **** out in the boxing ring

Comment

I'd watch the fight against Malignaggi for sure...i actually think it's a decent litmus test at this point...everyone knows Paulie is slick, but can't punch, so if he stops McGregor...well...

Comment

I voted yes.. Just because it'll absolutely bring more eyes to the sport.. Even if he never wins a title, he's a star and they'll sell him as a contender.. At least for a couple fights.. Just my opinion

Comment

I think he could make his way around in the boxing world, could probably earn a title. He's a championship caliber fighter and is no stranger to the drama. Just needs to tighten his boxing fundamentals.

The question is would he fight at 154 or 160?

Comment

Yes...I hope the allure of bigger money in boxing sees him leave the UFC altogether. He'll bring over a lot of UFC fans to boxing, not to mention the whole of Ireland. We'll probably get a Fight Night on the PS4/Xbox1 too once boxing is revived.

Comment

Working...
                  X