Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the moment Mayweather decided not to win in R1

http://i.imgur.com/5YwuKHZ.gif

Juuuust riiiight....here!
    McGregor is wide open but you can see Floyd deliberately drop his hand to miss McGregor's chin at the last moment.

I think most normal people wouldn't miss that punch, let alone Floyd Mayweather, never in a million years. And had he connected on McGregor's chin it probably would've been lights out, or McGregor would have been seriously rattled.

Ironically the image was probably made for McGregor fans to say "wow, what a great uppercut!!"

It seems there are only a few people who realized from Round 1 that Floyd Mayweather wasn't boxing for real! I'm very surprised.
    Last edited by AaronJW; 08-27-2017, 08:33 PM.

You may be right. That does not look natural at all, especially for someone with a laser right hand.

Comment

Don't think he missed that particular punch on purpose, but I am pretty sure that Floyd went 60-70% on Conor for the first 5-6 rounds...

Comment

LOL only boxing fans are this nuts I gotta figure as a guy who only follows combat sports.

Guy lands 53% of his punches, 58% of his power punches & some guys are talking about the punches he "missed on purpose" for some 9/11 conspiracy theory reason I can only assume.

The reality is Floyd is 40 years old. Most of the great fighters we talk about weren't sh^t past 35, some even younger than that. The reality is Floyd hadn't fought in 2 years. Manny looked as good as ever a year & change ago vs Bradley in their 3rd fight & like complete dog sh^t (while still winning in my eyes) vs Horn last time out. And he's been active. The reality is Floyd hadn't even been sparring due to an injury so being rusty was pretty much going to be a definite this fight.

Things can change on a dime in boxing & Floyd isn't some never aging god-like figure. He's a man just like the rest of us & he never was perfect nor could he ever be perfect despite his perfect record.

Comment

yep confirmed for fake fight. he wore a ski mask just to let yo know he was robbing you and you still didnt listen

Comment

Originally posted by Porter's Dad View Post
            You may be right. That does not look natural at all, especially for someone with a laser right hand.
            And Connors chin did not move, either Floyd was way off or he missed on purpose, you can even see the smirk breaking on Floyds face right after the upper lands , quite a revealing gif

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              yep confirmed for fake fight. he wore a ski mask just to let yo know he was robbing you and you still didnt listen
              Indeed, a smooth criminal!

Comment

Originally posted by AaronJW View Post
                http://i.imgur.com/5YwuKHZ.gif

Juuuust riiiight....here!
                McGregor is wide open but you can see Floyd deliberately drop his hand to miss McGregor's chin at the last moment.

I think most normal people wouldn't miss that punch, let alone Floyd Mayweather, never in a million years. And had he connected on McGregor's chin it probably would've been lights out, or McGregor would have been seriously rattled.

Ironically the image was probably made for McGregor fans to say "wow, what a great uppercut!!"

It seems there are only a few people who realized from Round 1 that Floyd Mayweather wasn't boxing for real! I'm very surprised.
                Lol, nice catch. Proves karma doesn't spare haters.

Interesting that that did look like he purposely didn't want to land it. Floyd carried Mcnugget.
                Last edited by littlemac; 08-27-2017, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  And Connors chin did not move, either Floyd was way off or he missed on purpose, you can even see the smirk breaking on Floyds face right after the upper lands , quite a revealing gif
                  Yes. He looks like he's trying hard not to smile afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    No kidding

Comment

Working...
                    X