Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd bet on himself under 9.5 rounds, why are people saying he dragged it out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fighters can only bet on themselves to straight win. they can bet through a proxy, but they cannot bet on themselves to lose, win in a certain round, etc.

i've heard the athletic commission talked to him about this, and only allowed him to bet via straight win.

Comment

floyd knew that the fight will not end early. the game plan was to tired conor out first. so any guess from rd. 8-10 is a safe bet. not sure why this is a surprise?

Comment

I heard he was betting on round 10 (DLH mentioned it) i think he said under 9.5 so he doesn't cause a shitstorm.

Comment

first it was floyd fought that way on purpose, now its, floyd knew what round he'll finish conor off. LOL. the floyd fans i swear.

Comment

Cuz people are stupid, but like to act smart despite not knowing wtf an under bet is lmao.

Comment

who cares he kicked his azz now lets talk about real boxing and not that circus enough is enough

Comment

Floyd couldnt put the bet himself, so why would he carry conor until the 10th round? And if floyd was trying to get the fans their moneys worth, then why drag it until the 10th when bascially nothing exciting was happening, why didnt he just knock conor out in the 6 or 7 rounds?

Comment

Working...
                X