Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Respect to McGregor. 1st time in the ring and he did that!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    You were hoping that Floyd would lose. Sorry sucker. That was your last chance to see him take a loss. It's over for you, clown. Time for you to fade into "bolivian."
    lol

Like I said, respect to Conor.

But I've been saying all throughout. Floyd will win in 6 rounds, anything less is an embarrassment to him and boxing.

I couldn't believe he couldn't solve the Conor riddle. He got clowned for the most of the rounds.

I was routing for Floyd for boxing sake. I was thankful Conor gassed out, if not, that would have been a win for COnor, and a black eye to boxing, but even if it reached 12, thankfully ,the nevada judges were ready to rig the score cards. So Conor's chances was only a KO, which is, I have said far fetched.

Comment

The only actual difference was fatigue ,and i saw it by rnd 8 . Amore experienced McGregor most likely wins as hes limited in punch selection and had far less punching power after rnd 6 .

I have little doubt McGregor could resume boxing as a pro . He still thinks hes better than he is though ,and my constant plea to develop ACTUAL deliberate HARD inside punching was ignored ....he could have done better even if he didnt box before .

Stamina comes with experience , McGregor brought it and had a great showing until fading , Mayweather is lucky that McGregor was 0 and 0 tonight prior to actually fighting in apro sanctioned fight .

Comment

Floyd was the smaller man and retired for 2 and half years. Conor is an active 2 division 29 year old UFC champ. Of course he was going to land some punches. But he got outclassed and owned. Floyd from 5-10 years ago would have brutalized him without mercy.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          Floyd was the smaller man and retired for 2 and half years. Conor is an active 2 division 29 year old UFC champ. Of course he was going to land some punches. But he got outclassed and owned. Floyd from 5-10 years ago would have brutalized him without mercy.
          Outclassed?

Last time I checked the one landed the cleaner shots the entire night until the TKO was Gregor. If their was one who got outclassed. It was Floyd. Conor lost coz of stamina issues. If Conor had that stamina for 12, Conor will clock Floyd all night long. Conor lost because of his preparation was lacking in conditioning for a 12 rounder. He lost to himself and not to Floyd. All Floyd did was to look at the heavens and pray conor gasses out, and he did. But skill wise he was in their with the supposed best defensive fighter. That calls for mad props.

Dude, come on. The guy is suppose to be the best in the sport of boxing. There should be No excuses there. It cheapens things. He fought a non boxer with 0-0 professional fights. It can't any lower than that. You can't spin this. Give props to Conor, he gave Floyd all the problems he can handle..

And then some

An 0-0 fighter did this to floyd.

god damn!

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-27-2017, 02:31 AM.

Comment

Conor > pacquiao
            Mayweather > Ireland
            Mayweather > UFC

Comment

Seriously guys, some of you actually believe Floyd was ever in trouble?

He boxed at like 70% and carried McGregor all the way to the bank.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                The only actual difference was fatigue ,and i saw it by rnd 8 . Amore experienced McGregor most likely wins as hes limited in punch selection and had far less punching power after rnd 6 .

I have little doubt McGregor could resume boxing as a pro . He still thinks hes better than he is though ,and my constant plea to develop ACTUAL deliberate HARD inside punching was ignored ....he could have done better even if he didnt box before .

Stamina comes with experience , McGregor brought it and had a great showing until fading , Mayweather is lucky that McGregor was 0 and 0 tonight prior to actually fighting in apro sanctioned fight .

No it wasn't round 8.

Conor's mouth was open in round 6. He punched himself out. That's the thing, he didn't know how to deal with a 12 rounder. Knowing he never fought in a professional fight before. Conor's conditioning wasn't enough. He was massive. He spent a lot of energy with that muscle mass his carrying, and as the rounds poured, he got heavier, and fatigued. Conor was landing his Mark all night. What got him, is not Floyd, but his stamina.

All Floyd had to do is prayto the heavens, Conor burns out and then, he went in for the easy pickn'

So should we be impressed with that? Nope. Conor was playing Floyd like a fiddle. He just crumbled coz of stamina issues, which is expected to someone who never stepped foot in a pro fight before. Conor lost because of his faulire to keep his stamina. Skill wise, he was playing Floyd like a fiddle.

An 0-0 fighter did that.

like I said if this was an 8 rounder fight. We all know who got schooled that night.

# respect

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-27-2017, 02:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
                  I think it was the part whereas the referee broke the fighters apart when Floyd looked hurt by a legitimate body shot (but the ref ruled it a low-blow, which broke Conor's momentum).
                  Yes I was thinking of that too, it wasn't a low blow. Floyd was going down that time. Floyd folded. Either it's a clean shot or a low blow.

Got to check the replay on that. IF that was a legit punch. That's an other proof of what this rough diamond has proven.

# Floyd saved by ref again if that's the case

Let's wait for the gif.

Comment

Man Floyd neutralised Conor's power by doing nothing but walking forward in the highguard, and turning his back in the clinch so he didn't have to work. He didn't even use a jab.

That's how in-effective Conor was. People can forward about this moral victory malarkey.

Comment

Rewatched it. First 2.5 rounds was Floyd figuring him out. Rest of the fight was Floyd walking the bigger man down. That was dominant and the announcers saying rounds were close after the 3rd was not accurate. Floyd dominated him after he figured him out.

Comment

Working...
                      X