• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    Floyd fought him flat-footed

or toe-to-toe, as the casuals say

and he is old as Moses
    Floyd fought him like he does everyone else and got out boxed and picked off from the outside. He had to come forward to win the fight. Fair play with the adjustment but had Conor had enough energy for a 12 round fight, that plan wouldn't have worked either. And LOL at turning his back so many times and his blatant fore arms to Conors chin.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Goldie View Post
        Lol at thinking that anyone would pay to see mcgregor vs paulie. I'm amazed that lots of people still do t understand why this sham of an event actually had people's attention. Race was the sole reason that anyone was interested in this May-mcgregor fight. Floyd simply took advantage of the racist society that we live in. This was the movie The Great White hype brought to life.lol at him winning 4-5 rounds. This is why Floyd $350 million for an exhibition. People are controllled by their emotions.
        Do you dispute that Conor won rounds 1-3? And do you dispute that there was at least 1 other round that was close enough to give Conor? If so that's 4 rounds genius, so how am I so far off base here exactly?

Comment

• did his other 49 opponents lose because of bad stamina? floyd always finds a way, doesn't matter who he fights. he makes top p4p fighters look average.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
            Do you dispute that Conor won rounds 1-3? And do you dispute that there was at least 1 other round that was close enough to give Conor? If so that's 4 rounds genius, so how am I so far off base here exactly?
            Yes, I dispute both claims. The only rounds that I could see conceivably going to him are by default because Floyd wasn't throwing. That's rounds 1-2. He didn't clearly win any rounds so yes, saying he won 4-5 is ridiculous and obviously biased. That's counting every round that Floyd didn't clearly dominate as a round for mcgregor.

Comment

Yes, I dispute both claims. The only rounds that I could see conceivably going to him are by default because Floyd wasn't throwing. That's rounds 1-2. He didn't clearly win any rounds so yes, saying he won 4-5 is ridiculous and obviously biased. That's counting every round that Floyd didn't clearly dominate as a round for mcgregor.
              Then you're an idiot or biased yourself. Plain and simple.

Conor out threw and out landed Floyd in each of the first 3 rounds. Floyd threw, Floyd hit air and landed very little in those rounds while being effectively countered.

Comment

If he "won" them it wasn't by some great display of boxing technique. And it doesn't really matter because he lost the fight before it really started. There was no real good boxing

Comment

• Originally posted by Beach yo azz View Post
                  If he "won" them it wasn't by some great display of boxing technique. And it doesn't really matter because he lost the fight before it really started. There was no real good boxing
                  Complete Bollocks. Floyd was being out boxed. You're delusional.

Comment

Then you're an idiot or biased yourself. Plain and simple.

Conor out threw and out landed Floyd in each of the first 3 rounds. Floyd threw, Floyd hit air and landed very little in those rounds while being effectively countered.
                    Floyd was 12/28 during the first 3 rounds while mcgregor was 26/115. So if anyone was swinging at air during those rounds it was mcgregor. You're trying to be cute and insult me when you're evidently too stupid to do simple math. Plus 2 of the 3 judges had mcgregor winning just 1 round so I'm no the 1 biased here.

You don't just judge rounds just by who threw and landed more. That's an incredibly simpleminded way of trying to judge a fight. There's this part of boxing called "defense" that you might want to introduce yourself to. Floyd explained his plan before and after the fight. He intentionally allowed mcgregor to get shots off early to expend his energy so that he could exploit his fatigue in the later rounds. Mcgregor landed 1 shot of note in the first 3 rounds which was that clean counter uppercut which Floyd walked right through. Those other punches counted as being landed during the those rounds were insignificant. Floyd dictated from start to finish.
                    Last edited by Goldie; 08-28-2017, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Floyd was 12/28 during the first 3 rounds while mcgregor was 26/115. So if anyone was swinging at air during those rounds it was mcgregor. You're trying to be cute and insult me when you're evidently too stupid to do simple math. Plus 2 of the 3 judges had mcgregor winning just 1 round so I'm no the 1 biased here.

You don't just judge rounds just by who threw and landed more. That's an incredibly simpleminded way of trying to judge a fight. There's this part of boxing called "defense" that you might want to introduce yourself to. Floyd explained his plan before and after the fight. He intentionally allowed mcgregor to get shots off early to expend his energy so that he could exploit his fatigue in the later rounds. Mcgregor landed 1 shot of note in the first 3 rounds which was that clean counter uppercut which Floyd walked right through. Those other punches counted as being landed during the those rounds were insignificant. Floyd dictated from start to finish.
                      Bahahaha! That's precisely how a fight is judged you twit! I don't need to respond anymore here you've already shown what an absolute idiot puke you are.

The result was the same as it was always going to be but don't lie to yourself and say Conor didn't win rounds.

Pathetic!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X