No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Stops Conor McGregor in The Tenth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Floyd got touched tonight. I think any legit top ww would have beaten him tonight.
    Strangely I don't. I think if Floyd fights any ww the way he fought Connor yea maybe. But he didn't box Connor. He literally just walked him down. Idk maybe Floyd doesn't have the legs anymore but if he does he didn't seem to care to use them. He did what he said he'd do. Come forward

Comment

• Originally posted by McNulty View Post
      Everybody got duped. The entire thing was fake. Floyd wasn't throwing real punches and was laughing the entire fight.

If you think that was real, stop life now.
      Keep in mind Floyd entered the ring wearing a ****ing balaclava. He was admitting he's fleecing everyone.

Comment

• LOL!

I know Tabiti won but I didn't see the bout, it was a clear win?
        I can't believe Cleverly is a two time world champion, Badou Jack is probably 2/3 levels above
        Davis didn't looked good despite his win, hope he will not follow AB footsteps

Comment

• this was just a fake show..floyd tried hard to make it look like he's having trouble connecting lol..when you go to boxing gyms and you see a pro fighter sparring a novice this is what you gonna see...great acting skills floyd

Comment

• See my point is you can come foward with speed and quickness.

Floyds legs and hand speed looked very much like Benard Hopkins tonight.

I think its a bad look that Mcgregor did as well as he did.
            But nobody beats father time, I just wish Mayweather was able to admit father time instead of the excuse that it was the game plan.

Comment

• I didn't realize how huge McGregor is. I knew it would take some time to chop him down after seeing him at the opening bell.

Comment

• WOW! Yes! That was a really entertaining fight, very different for sure. McGregor had some moments credit to him. Mayweather was just taking his time, it can still be considered a good win. He's a master of Boxing and he proved that again. He definitely did Boxing proud. He'll be missed, Mayweather is one of the best ever and definitely the best Boxer of this generation. I think we'll see him continue to be successful.

Comment

• Originally posted by jay543 View Post
                  I dunno man, the thing that sticks out to me is that even though it looked like Mcgregor was having success and landing some, Floyd's face was completely untouched in the post-fight interviews.
                  I somewhat agree, but that is not always a good indicator of damage, sometimes the fighter who wins looks worse than the loser. I don't think this is the case necessarily, and McGregor while a great MMA puncher looks like a slightly above average puncher at boxing. Considering his size advantage his power is actually somewhat underwhelming(same size as GGG).

That being said I was not impressed by the damage that McGregor inflicted, save the body shot that visibly hurt Floyd he never really seemed to do real damage. I was more let down by how easily he was able to find Floyd in some spots, and I gather some others were as well considering how many said he wouldn't be able to land one clean shot.

Comment

• •BOXING VS. MMA•

Congratulations to The Sport of Boxing & Floyd Mayweather Jr. for The Victory over MMA's Connor Mcgregor.

Floyd Brought brought back Pretty Boy Floyd for his last hurrah, and won by KO!

Connor Mcgregor you did good also. #RESPECT
                    #RESPECT

Boxing is The Best Combat Sport Ever!

Comment

• I really enjoyed the fight. Floyd completely embarrassed and beat up the best fighter the UFC has to offer and gave the fans exactly what they wanted, a fight. 20 years at the top, nearly 30 world title fights against 25 world champions, there's really nothing else to say about the man. He even put a cherry on top of it all by smashing Conor and handing the UFC another huge L in the process. So much for them taking over boxing, that will NEVER ever happen. Boxing is here to stay.

Love him or hate him Mayweather has basically been carrying boxing for the last 10 years and we should all salute him for that. We might have to wait another 10-20 years to see anyone comparable to him. He's the smartest, most skilled, most dominant fighter I have ever seen. A lot of people won't give him the credit for it but even if you don't think he's the best ever, he's definitely very close to that. I'm just glad I was able to witness such greatness. He's a once in a lifetime talent.

TBE!

Comment

Working...
                      X