Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Stops Conor McGregor in The Tenth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by USMCer View Post
    Conor will win the mind games.
    Floyd is the master of mind games, he's not paying any attention to McGregor. He is calm, cool and ready for this event. Unlike McGregor he doesn't have to learn how to box in this short period of time as well as train ,all he has to do is train a little and show-up.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Espn just showed Conor training under a mural of him landing a left on Floyd's chin. **** was dope.

I hope boxers take note of how Conor is selling this fight to the masses.
      Who's selling (SOLD) the event? Mayweather is the reason for the show. How much purse money and PPV buys if it is _______ vs McGregor, fill in anyone's name. A real living boxer that could and would participate in this event and it be as big?

Comment

• This match reminds me of Bath vs Wigan

Uk readers might remember around 95 there was a match between the Rugby League champions, Wigan and the Rugby Union champions Bath. I wander if the match will play out similar. Only difference is Mayweather isn't fighting McGregor at UFC.

Wigan annihilated Bath at Rugby League and did Bath beat Wigan at union. That match was a lot closer but Bath used all their Union knowledge of line outs/scrums-basically all the technicalities

I can't see McGregor winning but I don't get why he's being totally wrote off though I mean saying he has zero chance is unfair I can see Floyd totally bamboozling him but if he has got power he has an outside chance

Comment

• Just thought who's gonna do mitts with floyd? Roger is def way worse than he was 2 years ago. I think he'd prob Fuk up alot

Comment

• When are they going to let us enjoy the build up ? Conor is going to clown his ass , its going to be funny as hell , fight night its 12-0 Floyd with both of them hugging and laughing in the dressing rooms ..........

Comment

• Originally posted by Gunpowdergreg View Post
              Floyd is the master of mind games, he's not paying any attention to McGregor. He is calm, cool and ready for this event. Unlike McGregor he doesn't have to learn how to box in this short period of time as well as train ,all he has to do is train a little and show-up.
              Conor has the trump card...

"I'm the real fighter, you're just a Boxer..."

It'll all be on Floyd to make something happen.

At one point or another, if Floyd is only looking to counter, Conor will decided to just stand in the center of the ring with his arms at his side just staring down Floyd.

What's Floyd gonna do then?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gunpowdergreg View Post
                Who's selling (SOLD) the event? Mayweather is the reason for the show. How much purse money and PPV buys if it is _______ vs McGregor, fill in anyone's name. A real living boxer that could and would participate in this event and it be as big?
                It's synergistic.
                It takes two to make things this big.

Floyd vs Conor is as big as it gets.

PPVs for their last fights:
                Alvarez vs McGregor = 1,400,000~
                Berto vs Mayweather = 400,000~

Comment

At one point or another, if Floyd is only looking to counter, Conor will decided to just stand in the center of the ring with his arms at his side just staring down Floyd.

Floyd will just keep dancing in circles and Conor shows he has no will to win by standing doing nothing because he knows he can't hit Floyd without getting countered because he can't box.

Comment

• Connor wont be used to taking the amount of punches hes gonna take vs floyd

Floyd by ko

Comment

He'll punch him

Comment

Working...
                      X