Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergey Kovalev: No Dates Set, I'm Considering Retirement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It’s probably the time to stop fighting and to call it a day. However, I haven’t yet decided what I would do in the nearest future. For now, I’m focused on myself, on my family. I have come to Mount Athos [a sacred place for the Eastern Orthodox Church] for a spiritual connection with the God. I’m not thinking about boxing.
    Wow Ward may not only send Kovalev into retirement but also make him turn to god from the beating he put on him.

Comment

• Stay in Russia & keep drinking Vodka till your liver dries up

Comment

• It's alright Kovalev you've always been good to boxing still undefeated besides the robbery and the lowblows stoppage Boxing has become shi tty.

Comment

• Originally posted by cammoking123 View Post
          Ward took his balls.
          Fixed it for you!

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            Everyone saw Kovalev act like he'd been hit in the nuts when shots landed on the navel.
            Navel huh?

without a corrupt ref, there'd have been a lot more of these

Comment

• Is the irony of Kovalev saying he'd end Ward's career while contemplating an end to his career lost on anyone?

Comment

• Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                by cheating and hitting him in the balls.

Ward is no fighter, he is a cheater and for some reason all people who ever fought him complains about the same.
                Bot dats swiyt sayns duud.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                  I told ya'll Ward ended his career
                  Did ward end your career at Fedex or UPS?

Comment

• Wow what a joke, dude has a few more good fights left in him definately, what the hell. All my favorite fighters keep retiring, Maidana, Kovalev, Matthysse (kind of). At least Maidana was in a ton of fights and wars so it was a bit understandable, but not Kovalev yet...

Comment

• Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
                      Navel huh?

without a corrupt ref, there'd have been a lot more of these

Cherry picking........ and even those are debatable which have been many times. Earlier in the round Kovalev acted like he was hit in the nuts when Ward landed 2 shots to the navel area.

Comment

Working...
                      X