No announcement yet.

ESPN Reporter: Deontay Wilder vs. Luis Ortiz Very Close For November 4th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
    This is it. If Wilder wins impressively, we'll have to admit he's the real deal.
    Well there's always that... I'll just dim your Hype and say that would make legit at least ...

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
      This is it. If Wilder wins impressively, we'll have to admit he's the real deal.
      Will we?

Joshua detractors discredit Klitschko to state that Joshua is a hype job. Wilder detractors will discredit Ortiz to state that Wilder is a hype job too.

Reality is the only real deal will be the winner of Joshua v Wilder when that happens next year.

Comment

If it actually happens some way somebody will criticize that the fight is garbage

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
          If it actually happens some way somebody will criticize that the fight is garbage
          It's a awesome fight and a good win if Wilder wins.. But those Wilder fanboys that say AJ has only beat a old Grandpa.. I don't want to see them talking about how Wilder is more proven.. Ortiz is 38 so near enough just as old! Although we all knows he's actually way older.. He's probably 45.

So those guys better say Wilder beat a great grandad.

Comment

Wasnt Ortiz crying how Joshua is ducking him? Really dont see Wilder taking this fight anyway. Hes going to take this fight which a good chance he loses but offered stivern huge money to step aside so he can risk Joshua? ..who he could ask NOW to unify with? ( Wilder calling out joshua but now?) lol...a bunch of mopes on here thinking this,.....

Wilder wont fight Ortiz no matter what you guys think bc Oriz knows Joshua is now available...COMMON SENSE.

Comment

You haters about to eat crow! I told you Deontay was not playing!!! they kept mistreating me but like ALWAYS yo boy gets the last laugh! #BOMBZQUADVSEVERYBODY

Comment

A good fight for both men... joshua next.

Comment

Great fight to look forward to if it comes off. I think everyone is waiting for the Mayweather fight to be over before announcing anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    Great fight to look forward to if it comes off. I think everyone is waiting for the Mayweather fight to be over before announcing anything.
                    Yea the fight should be announced next week.. No longer than 10 days.

Comment

Working...
                    X