No announcement yet.

VIDEO | New Clips of McGregor Beating Malignaggi in Sparring Just Dropped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Szef View Post
    What's sad is that these clips are enough to convience people that Conor beats May. Just check Sherdog or Facebook, YouTube etc. Plenty of people think Conor beats Floyd because he 'whooped' a world champ in sparring. Or becaue he's the hardest puncher Floyd ever fought (lol) and all it takes is one shot from Conor (lmao). Roll on Sunday, the sooner this farce is over the better.
    its not the clip, they've been saying conor will beat may sicne the beginning. dont act like its the video that convince them.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Didn't you hear what he said. He has learned his lesson. That he needed to workout since he got humiliated by a non professional boxer with zero fights, hence, novice.

Starts @ 21:15

Interviewer to Paulie: The one that caught my eye is McGregor Malagnaggi 7-1. What are the chances?

Interviewer to Paulie: You were in the Gym this morning. Pretty early?

Paulie; Yeah, yeah, I've been working out. You know, I think I've learned my lesson to keep in shape. (after being beaten by a novice lmao)

He learned his lesson not to come to camp out ofshape becausoflike what happened here when ur tired and they control the media theyll manipulate the footage to make it seem as if thats the way the whole session went.

If he really beat up paulie hell release all the sparring after floyd whoops em

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        its not the clip, they've been saying conor will beat may sicne the beginning. dont act like its the video that convince them.
        Some of them, yes. But there's plenty of people who got convienced by the clips, especially on social media.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
          Dude you sig has me literally
          Can't green you mate, I'll send you a chilled one..
          I found it on sherdog lol, funny stuff. Thanks for the gift.

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
            He learned his lesson not to come to camp out ofshape becausoflike what happened here when ur tired and they control the media theyll manipulate the footage to make it seem as if thats the way the whole session went.

If he really beat up paulie hell release all the sparring after floyd whoops em
            Nice save!

Believable not lmao

He has learned his lesson of humiliation, and that is why he needs to work out not to be embarrassed again, but you can believe what you want. After all Feather fist-ted Pauline is a world beater lol

Comment

Nice save!

Believable not lmao

He has learned his lesson of humiliation, and that is why he needs to work out not to be embarrassed again, but you can believe what you want. After all Feather fist-ted Pauline is a world beater lol
              Paulie doesn't acknowledge he was taken to task, he acknowledges he was foolish for entering camp out of shape and has no one else to blame bar himself.

You clearly don't like Paulie, what's your agenda here, are you a Pac fan boy butt hurt due to Paulie calling him out for years as a PED cheat ?

Comment

Nice save!

Believable not lmao

You clearly have an agenda

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                  Paulie doesn't acknowledge he was taken to task, he acknowledges he was foolish for entering camp out of shape and has no one else to blame bar himself.

You clearly don't like Paulie, what's your agenda here, are you a Pac fan boy butt hurt due to Paulie calling him out for years as a PED cheat ?
                  This right here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post

and that is why he needed to workout lmao

make sense!

Not! hahaha!!

When a little boy gets bullied, what does he do?

He works out. lol

why can't you guys get that he has learned his lesson, and he needs to work out. Why complicate a Simple logic.

Comment

i say it again i have never heard of anyone ever bragging about winning a sparring fight, conor will look like a fool once he is in the same ring with floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X