Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NEW VIDEO FOOTAGE!!!] [LMAO!!] MCGREGOR DESTROYS MALIGNAGGI in SPARRING!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After the weigh in, which I'm sure will be full of 'drama', this event is over as far as I'm concerned. The fight is the least interesting part of this fiasco.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post

FLOYD WILL NOT HAVE HEADGEAR TO PROTECT HIM. Floyd has the frame of Vanessa Hudgens. His frail petite body will not sustain McGregors power. He is too small, just like Paulie.
      The only thing I like is Conors straight left down the middle, he uses it well, not loading up but touching, thats one of Floyds main weaknesses.

I have feeling though that Conor will tire.

If Conor just uses his longer reach and size and just keeps setting that left down the pipe touching Floyd he might have a shot.

Floyd gets hit with that left a lot thats why he gets up on his bike when he fights southpaws, and uses the high guard or double guard when they tire to try and walk them down.

The way Floyd will fight Conor is get on his bike and bank on Conor blowing his load and then try to walk him down and pot shot him

But Floyd better win in impressive fashion his legacy is on the line. the fight is a joke and an exhibition but if he struggles with Conor after all the chit he talked on UFC its not a good look on Floyd.

Comment

Wait, why can I post in this thread, I thought I was on your ignore list.

*walks up to you* *grabs your neck* *looks you in the eyes*

This is your last chance, boy.

*pulls out the gun* *puts it to your head*

Next time.....there'll be no next time.

*gets in the car and leaves you shook and crying*

Comment

Mcgregor is not landing that left on floyd. Anyway, the video gives us three extra punches that conor landed in this spar, truely amazing, like telling us "look, conor didnt just school him in the late rds like paulie said, early on he also landed here, here and this one jab"

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            The only thing I like is Conors straight left down the middle, he uses it well, not loading up but touching, thats one of Floyds main weaknesses.

I have feeling though that Conor will tire.

If Conor just uses his longer reach and size and just keeps setting that left down the pipe touching Floyd he might have a shot.
            Its bad though, its not long, its not quick and its fairly telegraphed, Floyd is going to continuously sneak his right hand inside of that.

Comment

Floyd will shut Connor down the moment he feels a counter he didn't see and that will be all she wrote, Floyd shuts them all down, I believe it when Floyd continually says its different when they in the ring with him, Ive seen him shut down some truly great prolific boxers to their careers lowest out put.

Connor will be gun shy the moment he is hit clean and that will be early.

Comment

some 10 secs of new fight footage. Why you morons are rooting for McGregor?

Comment

Originally posted by Rovi View Post
                  some 10 secs of new fight footage. Why you morons are rooting for McGregor?
                  Because they not boxing fans they are Floyd haters, its been like this for years, I would support the boxer in this no matter who it was, they are a disgrace to a boxing forum, a total disgrace.

Comment

Aren't a few seconds of this 10 second clip the same footage as was in the other 10 second clip? The fact that they have only released two 10 second clips of mashed up bits of choppy footage implies that they struggle to get 10 seconds straight where Conor looks good.

Comment

I am impressed with paulie after this, they could only find 15 seconds usable footage out of 20 rounds, good work from paulie getting hit as little as he did.

Comment

Working...
                      X