Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shane says Floyds shots will feel like a heavyweight to McGregor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ssm is making out if Connor doesn't take punches for a living?
    Many thingS Connor might find difficult.
    Like not being able to kick, elbow and judo throw Floyd to floor. Or going 12 rounds maybe?
    Floyd's punches feeling like heavyweight might not be bad if Connor spars with em

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell Kane View Post
      Those glasses, tho.
      Because of those glasses, I've decided to get laser eye surgery!
      Thank you Shane!

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
        I did train in some Martial Arts as well as boxing for quite a few years from a young age and in my opinion, getting hit by a boxer that gets the proper leverage and technique behind a shot is the worst. It shouldn't be underestimated how much pure technique matters.

That's not to say a knee and elbow to the head doesn't hurt, it possibly hurts more from a pure instant sharp pain perspective... but the punches from a boxer can really scramble your senses. It's very different. Most KO's are not actually caused out of pain unless it's a brutal body shot, it's basically because their brains are scrambled from a shot.

McGregor is going to really feel it when he takes a flush right hand from a boxer. It's going to really buzz him.
        Exactly boxers punch much harder, much better leverage and they punch right through turning over the fist, no comparison anybody that says different has never boxed or never been in with a high level guy, Connor is going to think holy fck when he is hit clean.
        Floyd is going to wreck him.

Comment

Berto, the last guy who fought floyd says that he doesnt have big power..

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
            Berto, the last guy who fought floyd says that he doesnt have big power..

He toyed with Berto he didn't try and sit down on his shots just box his ears off, ask the fighters that went for Floyd they ALL say he hits way harder than what people think.

Which has got to be obvious when all these great champs he has beaten over his career cannot walk through him, he actually hits them and shuts them down.

Comment

Floyd in his prime probably hit quite hard. But berto didn't fight the Floyd gatti fought.
              Connor needs to worry about volume of hits

Comment

I think the more shocking thing will be when he experiences the sweet science and Floyd will be right there and he can't touch him.

Comment

Working...
                X