Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why was McGregor stuttering like CRAZY!?!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Dana White and Conor. I hope he loses with dignity, say a decision in a competitive fight. The more I read about him and his upbringing from welfare recipient to UFC fight the more I respect him.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
      I like Dana White and Conor. I hope he loses with dignity, say a decision in a competitive fight. The more I read about him and his upbringing from welfare recipient to UFC fight the more I respect him.
      do you really believe that crap? he comes from a good home. if he was on welfare, that was his fault for not getting a regular 9-5 job like everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        so if conor lose, expect to see a lot of, "he was not a pro boxer", "he was fighting against one of the best in boxing".
        Every person in world knows that, not only his fans.

Comment

Hes on PEDs

Comment

Honest answer - I don't know, it's probably nothing.
            Speculative answer for fun - He is becoming dehydrated, so his brain isn't functioning optimally.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              if he was on welfare, that was his fault for not getting a regular 9-5 job like everyone else.
              In the UK and Ireland, 'welfare' isn't anything as stigmatised as it is in the US. People get on and off benefits quickly and regularly when they're out of work or down-and-out or whatever. In the UK, back before Cameron, tens of thousands basically lived off the stuff for relatively little reason. You can't view it in (what I think of as) a US way as something awful and desperate.

Comment

He ain't scared, maybe nervous but not scared....I like conor he's a good fighter & a funny dude but Floyd gon put a whoopin on him.

Comment

Floyd fans IN PANIC trying to make up for Floyd looking nervous and scared in that press conference. The fear is real right now. I am loving it. 2 days and all of you will disappear.

Comment

Originally posted by kilojay505 View Post
                    Completely edited this video I can make anyone have a stuttering problem with edits and cuts.
                    A Mcgregor fan complaining about video edits? Lol

Comment

Look, Conor has already won.

No, I am not talking about the fight cuz Mayweather is going to lay a beating on him the likes we haven't seen since the Gatti fight.

I am talking about winning at life.

Conor is going to walk away with 100 million dollars.

By fighting in a sport he has zero experience in.

It's like someone seeing a guy sink 30 freethrows at the basketball kiosk at Dave & Busters and offering the guy 10 million to play game 7 of the NBA finals.

All because every idiot who saw him sink those kewpie doll throws swore they'd watch.

It's a major life coup and I aint hatin' on him for pulling it off.

Comment

Working...
                      X