Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-McGregor - WBC "Money" Belt at Stake - Photos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes!!!!!!!! The Money in the Bank match now has the Money Belt on the line.

Wrestlemania just got even better!!!

WWE is doing a great job, awesome!!!

Comment

I don't get why people always raise a fuss over an honorary belt. Would you feel better if they made an honorary trophy instead?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
          That will be strapped around Conors waist on Saturday. Floyd looked shook, very nervous. Like he just realized what he got into.
          I've offered you this before, but in case you didn't see it, I'd gladly bet all of my points Floyd KO's Connor..Deal?

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            this looks like a watch.

it would really cool if the WBC made watches like that

hublot makes a really nice watch called the "world champion watch" its based off the WBC belt

Comment

To be fair this is a ceremonial belt but I wonder what does the WBC gain from this? I'm sure they're not getting paid in a fee

Comment

Money belt sweet jesus

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
                  That will be strapped around Conors waist on Saturday. Floyd looked shook, very nervous. Like he just realized what he got into.
                  Im looking forward to Sunday when you are gone, you will hammered in this place and changing your handle wont help you.

You gotta be one of the most delusional posters in the history of this forum.

To the belt it looks great must be worth big money, another one to add to Floyds huge collection of title belts.

Comment

I am in London right now and there are two betting spots within five blocks of my hotel, one is next to a pub and mofo's are actually putting money on McGregor out here, as crazy as it sounds. Most of the money is going on KO by the 4th. I'm hoping the odds get better for so I can drop 200 pounds on Floyd and collect on Sunday before my flight Monday.

Comment

No surprise that the WBC would come up with some kind of belt, but it's ok I think, no sanctioning fee and it is the 'Money fight' after all. They both will continue smiling after the fight, especially McGregor with a paycheck he's not used to. The question of legacy might bite at Mayweather if he is shocked in an upset.

Comment

Working...
                      X