Collapse
No announcement yet.

[The Eyes Don't Lie] Mcgregor Is Shook, Mentally Weak, Will Be Stopped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The guy is getting less and less confident the closer the fight gets, He know's he's about to be exposed, humiliated and brutally beaten in front of millions after talking all of this deluded chit. saying floyd is too small, little head little core, brittle hands too old, shown zero respect to his opponent or sparring partners, rude awakening incoming.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
      picture yourself about to cash a 100 million dollar check...would you even care about the fight? the promotion was the important part, and that's done. the actual fight is 2nd for both of these guys.
      The majority of athletes have a tremendous sense of pride and care about whether they'll win or not... You sound dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by jay543 View Post

First Mcgregor says he'd KO Floyd in 4 rounds, then 2 rounds, now it's 10 seconds and not even he believes the bull**** he's spewing.

Come fight night Mcgregor is going to be nervous, tight and wound up, he's gonna miss then he's gonna get hit, and finally he's gonna gas out and get stopped.

After toying with Mcgregor and beating him up at will, Floyd stops Mcnugget in round 6 with a body shot.

You heard it here first folks
        I agree with Mcgregor gassing and getting stopped or quitting before he gets stopped, but I don't think he will be anymore nervous than what a normal fighter feels before a fight. There Is not a more confident fighter on the planet than this guy.

Comment

I think Mayweather will win by one sided beat down. Conor didn't seem shook or weak in that interview or any other time I have seen film of him. He always comes off as a fearless confident fighter who believes in himself and his abilities to win. In fact he comes off as very over confident. I want to hear what he has to say if Mayweather beats him as I believe he will.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            I think Mayweather will win by one sided beat down. Conor didn't seem shook or weak in that interview or any other time I have seen film of him. He always comes off as a fearless confident fighter who believes in himself and his abilities to win. In fact he comes off as very over confident. I want to hear what he has to say if Mayweather beats him as I believe he will.
            The guy really seems gracious In defeat and I think he will react the same way after Floyd beats him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muKzktfPwZ8

Comment

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
              The majority of athletes have a tremendous sense of pride and care about whether they'll win or not... You sound dumb.
              what does text sound like? the dumb sound you hear is you reading to yourself. I think mcgregor knows he isn't going to win. why would he give a ****...this is just a sideshow for a massive paycheck.

Comment

I don't think he's scared of Floyd.

I think Mcnugget's starting to realize that all of the **** talk that he spewed is going to be proven wrong and it'll make him look like a fool.

He's scared of the possibility that he might get shut out and dominated by a guy who he claimed he would beat in seconds.

I think the idea of 12 rounds of humiliation is going to be too much for Mcgregor and he's going to mentally lose the fight the second he misses a couple punches he imagined himself landing easily.
                This. Conor isn't afraid of losing. He's just afraid of looking like a complete tool in front of a billion people. The pressure must be immense. WME, all the MMA fans, they are counting on him to show something here and it's very likely he just gets schooled Canelo Style..

Comment

First Mcgregor says he'd KO Floyd in 4 rounds, then 2 rounds, now it's 10 seconds and not even he believes the bull**** he's spewing.

Come fight night Mcgregor is going to be nervous, tight and wound up, he's gonna miss then he's gonna get hit, and finally he's gonna gas out and get stopped.

After toying with Mcgregor and beating him up at will, Floyd stops Mcnugget in round 6 with a body shot.

You heard it here first folks
                  and in a MMA fight payweather lasts 45 seconds

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                    what does text sound like? the dumb sound you hear is you reading to yourself. I think mcgregor knows he isn't going to win. why would he give a ****...this is just a sideshow for a massive paycheck.
                    hardly anyone making big money has any pride even those making s h i t money. if you but the fight you got no pride

Comment

McGregor is the typical case of an overconfident fighter who has no experience fighting people at the level who he is going to face now.

It's just like the relative beginners in the gym who think they figured out boxing because they land shots on other beginners. Then you put them in against some trained competitor and you can suddenly just see their confidence completely evaporate after about 20-30 seconds of being clueless and perplexed by the movement and speed of the more experienced guy.

Floyd's power is going to surprise him too.

I think he's going to get a huge adrenaline dump after the end of the 1st round after he sees what he got himself into and then he's going to gas and fold mentally due to the pressure.

Comment

Working...
                      X