Collapse
No announcement yet.

[LMAO] Breaking News: Floyd has his heartbroken by Justin Bieber

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People on this forum seem to obsessed with calling people gay, cucks, etc. The amount of grown men sitting on the keyboard calling Mayweather or any other person they don't like as gay is mind blowing. Well it's not just this forum, it seems to be the entire internet. I just learned the other day that a man is now labelled a cuck if his woman cheats on him or leaves him for someone else, even if he didn't want her to. I've literally got rid of every piece of social media, and boxingscene is next lol. This is a ****ing BOXING FORUM, this thread is not about BOXING. When I joined this forum 11 years ago it wasn't even close to this bad. People need to grow the **** up.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      Really? Floyd is a grown ass 40 year old man. What's he doing messing around with some young twink? Beebs was like 19 when Floyd first started being his BFF, all kinds of creepy going on there.
      In 2014-ish Floyd and Bieber became co-sponsors for the app called Shots. The early stuff wasn't anything but Floyd aligning with musicians no different than Lil Wayne or whatever.

2 years later Shots is damn near out of users because Instagram and Facebook totally blew them out of the water. So now nothing keeps Bieber there. And both of them were HEAVILY promoting that thing.

The problem is that no matter what some people think, social media is not a proper indicator of global or even national success. It's just a bunch of people with nothing better to do.

The reason I bring up Gomez is that she's a grown ass woman, and she's the one person who can trigger Bieber to snap for some reason. Same thing Floyd did with Ashanti and Nelly.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
        People on this forum seem to obsessed with calling people gay, cucks, etc. The amount of grown men sitting on the keyboard calling Mayweather or any other person they don't like as gay is mind blowing. Well it's not just this forum, it seems to be the entire internet. I just learned the other day that a man is now labelled a cuck if his woman cheats on him or leaves him for someone else, even if he didn't want her to. I've literally got rid of every piece of social media, and boxingscene is next lol. This is a ****ing BOXING FORUM, this thread is not about BOXING. When I joined this forum 11 years ago it wasn't even close to this bad. People need to grow the **** up.
        They are not grown men this forum is full of teenagers that like gossip more than boxing they have an over abundance of schoolgirl tendencies.

Comment

Meanwhile, Floyd is one of the biggest ****phobes in professional boxing. Have you heard some things he has said about other fighters and other celebrities? What goes around comes around.

Originally posted by revelated View Post
          In 2014-ish Floyd and Bieber became co-sponsors for the app called Shots. The early stuff wasn't anything but Floyd aligning with musicians no different than Lil Wayne or whatever.

2 years later Shots is damn near out of users because Instagram and Facebook totally blew them out of the water. So now nothing keeps Bieber there. And both of them were HEAVILY promoting that thing.

The problem is that no matter what some people think, social media is not a proper indicator of global or even national success. It's just a bunch of people with nothing better to do.

The reason I bring up Gomez is that she's a grown ass woman, and she's the one person who can trigger Bieber to snap for some reason. Same thing Floyd did with Ashanti and Nelly.
          It wasn't purely a business relationship. They were closer than that, and it was a creepy ass relationship any way you spin it. You Floyd fans are a touch thin-skinned any time he is exposed for who he really is.

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          They are not grown men this forum is full of teenagers that like gossip more than boxing they have an over abundance of schoolgirl tendencies.
          Floyd lives and dies by tabloid style media publicity. He has to accept the good with the bad. If he wants to diddle little Beiber, then all he needs to do is own up to it and stop calling other fighters and athletes f@gs and making his own tasteless insults towards gays and women. Funny that you have an issue with forum members acting the SAME DAMN WAY as Floyd.

Comment

Floyd lives and dies by tabloid style media publicity. He has to accept the good with the bad. If he wants to diddle little Beiber, then all he needs to do is own up to it and stop calling other fighters and athletes f@gs and making his own tasteless insults towards gays and women. Funny that you have an issue with forum members acting the SAME DAMN WAY as Floyd.
            Your riding gossip that could be 99% BS but you buy a ticket as fast as you can, thats my point the gossip is attractive to teenagers that behave like schoolgirls hence your reply. I have lots of issues with the BS gossipers on this forum they not real people just sheep on a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              Meanwhile, Floyd is one of the biggest ****phobes in professional boxing. Have you heard some things he has said about other fighters and other celebrities? What goes around comes around.

It wasn't purely a business relationship. They were closer than that, and it was a creepy ass relationship any way you spin it. You Floyd fans are a touch thin-skinned any time he is exposed for who he really is.

Floyd acts like a ****ing idiot as well. You won't find any post of mine that suggests that I like Floyd as a person. I have no idea where you're going with your arguement... Maybe if I was a huge Floyd fan but even then, I'm a fan of fighters for how they fight, not what they do outside the ring. This forum is full of obsessed people that love to talk about what fighters do in their personal lives. IMO, that type of bs should not be in the non stop boxing section.

Comment

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
                Bieber recently went through a religious conversion... Which makes him an even bigger phaggot than before.

Comment

Floyd acts like a ****ing idiot as well. You won't find any post of mine that suggests that I like Floyd as a person. I have no idea where you're going with your arguement... Maybe if I was a huge Floyd fan but even then, I'm a fan of fighters for how they fight, not what they do outside the ring. This forum is full of obsessed people that love to talk about what fighters do in their personal lives. IMO, that type of bs should not be in the non stop boxing section.

Comment

Well, I don't disagree with you on that point. Unfortunately we live in this gossip obsessed society that carries over into all walks of our lives. Sports is not immune. But, some athletes invite this sort of attention into their lives and it becomes fair game when they wear their drama on their sleeves.

Comment

This won't stop people from laughing at Pacquiao losing to Horn, lmao.

Comment

Working...
                      X