Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I guess it is safe to say Conor is the better Trash talker than Floyd (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess it is safe to say Conor is the better Trash talker than Floyd (video)

Man this was viscous.

Conor rapes Floyd in this exchange. Hands down.

#Notorious

REVEALED WHAT CONOR MCGREGOR ACTUALLY SAID TO FLOYD MAYWEATHER *(UNSEEN FOOTAGE)* SUBTITLES

This were the real trash talking. To those who want to discredit this footage. This is as real as it gets.

Conor: 'My shots break guard'

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-24-2017, 02:12 AM.

Floyds low IQ has to repeat the same phrase 6 , 7 times while Conor keeps saying viscous digs.....Conor wins the trash talk but boxing match. Nope.

Comment

Can't you just go the **** away? You're like a g@y horsefly

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Man this was viscous.

Conor rapes Floyd in this exchange. Hands down.

#Notorious

REVEALED WHAT CONOR MCGREGOR ACTUALLY SAID TO FLOYD MAYWEATHER *(UNSEEN FOOTAGE)* SUBTITLES

Conor has a better command of the English language.
        Dang you seem to hate Floyd.

Will this fight be a huggies type war?

Comment

I guess it is safe to say Floyd ruined Spoon's life

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy 23 View Post
            I guess it is safe to say Floyd ruined Spoon's life
            He literally sodomized him by beating Manny's ass. I know he thought about jumping off his 4 ft Filipino hut.

Comment

May 2nd, 2015

Jokes aside, I think at that stage of Floyd's career his trash talk game has declined severly due to to the fact that his heart isn't really in the game anymore, he has nothing against any of his opponents, there's no bad blood, there's no real motivation or desire to prove anything, he's convinced he's done it all and now he's collecting the money he worked for early in his career where he didn't get paid. He's been living that high life for a long time and he's not the young hungry kid he once was. If you don't believe something people won't believe you either and your trash talk will be wack.

Comment

Floyd is scared shi*less. Can't wait till Saturday, the Mayweather Era will soon be over.

Comment

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
                  Floyd is scared shi*less. Can't wait till Saturday, the Mayweather Era will soon be over.
                  Yes, we all know how close the fight is...floyd loses...itf means he took a dive, dontf kid yourself. Why didn't you make your name ret@rdthegoat?

Comment

**** talking don't win fights and I have to say Mayweather held his own in teh **** talking there.

Comment

Working...
                    X