Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I guess it is safe to say Conor is the better Trash talker than Floyd (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Didnt you see how your hero Floyd got embarrassed? Im no Conor fan but damn that was atg trash talking by Conor. If that was a fight. FLOYD got ktfo in the first round. I mean damn!
    How the **** does that Ginger Minger McG have enough baby batter to keep all you mother ****ers fed? Damn.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
      How the **** does that Ginger Minger McG have enough baby batter to keep all you mother ****ers fed? Damn.
      Here watch it again. You seem to not realize who needs to be fed..

Your hero got raped together with your legitimate and illegitimate children while ginger man sprinkles cinnamon on your whining biatchy souls hehehe!!

Damn this was Nasty! I mean Damn!!

# Notorious

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-23-2017, 11:14 PM.

Comment

The thing about Floyd's hands hasn't been part of the discussion for years. McGregor has everyone in MMA talking about the hands like they're a factor.. Mayweather Sr. recently invoked the hands as an excuse for why Floyd hasn't been knocking people out, but that's a different matter. His hands are fine.

Conor gets deducted for using that. He forfeits out for that.

Comment

Definitely.......................

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
            The thing about Floyd's hands hasn't been part of the discussion for years. McGregor has everyone in MMA talking about the hands like they're a factor.. Mayweather Sr. recently invoked the hands as an excuse for why Floyd hasn't been knocking people out, but that's a different matter. His hands are fine.

Conor gets deducted for using that. He forfeits out for that.
            Trash talking is about using your opponents weakness, and putting it out there for him to absorb. The more truer the trash talk the more it hurts the mind of the opponent. I can see Conor has planted a lot of seeds in Floyd's head in this trash talk.

Just as the final presser. Floyd had nothing to say anymore, and looks dismissive, knowing he can't win a debate over Conor.

Trash talking is part of the game, you carry that to the ring. I think psyche wise, Conor is more confident going into the ring, how he translate it to victory is a different story, but like I said, there is always that lucky punch. He is known for finding that mark.

In the final presser, I saw a weak frail looking floyd. Conor looks huge.

Floyd will come in 160 while Conor will come in 170.

Conor's punches is gonna hurt. IF he goes banzai and walks through Floyd's punches. He may get that sweet punch in. Anything can happen. Conor's confidence tells me he is there for the kill. Win or lose.

Left floyd looks like a frail kid, right guy looks like he's ready to maul someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
              Can't you just go the **** away? You're like a g@y horsefly
              lololololol

Your so onion skinned. Did I hurt your feelings again?

Here, I'll dig up some more of Floyd's whiny panties as it gets wet hahaha!!

Your hero got raped in this exchange. I mean god damn!

Comment

Here watch it again. You seem to not realize who needs to be fed..

Your hero got raped together with your legitimate and illegitimate children while ginger man sprinkles cinnamon on your whining biatchy souls hehehe!!

Damn this was Nasty! I mean Damn!!

# Notorious

Stupid video. Par for the course, given the TS.

Comment

Man this was viscous.

Conor rapes Floyd in this exchange. Hands down.

#Notorious

REVEALED WHAT CONOR MCGREGOR ACTUALLY SAID TO FLOYD MAYWEATHER *(UNSEEN FOOTAGE)* SUBTITLES

You get of on writing Floyd gets beat at anything lol its the only way you get any wins against him lol.

Youre a sick individual and very transparent.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                    Stupid video. Par for the course, given the TS.
                    lol how can that be stupid. That's the actual digs homes. No fake ass hollywood fake ass script. All real.

# Conor tapped that ass.
                    Last edited by Spoon23; 08-24-2017, 12:22 AM.

Comment

Trash talking is about using your opponents weakness, and putting it out there for him to absorb. The more truer the trash talk the more it hurts the mind of the opponent. I can see Conor has planted a lot of seeds in Floyd's head in this trash talk.

Just as the final presser. Floyd had nothing to say anymore, and looks dismissive, knowing he can't win a debate over Conor.

Trash talking is part of the game, you carry that to the ring. I think psyche wise, Conor is more confident going into the ring, how he translate it to victory is a different story, but like I said, there is always that lucky punch. He is known for finding that mark.

In the final presser, I saw a weak frail looking floyd. Conor looks huge.

Floyd will come in 160 while Conor will come in 170.

Conor's punches is gonna hurt. IF he goes banzai and walks through Floyd's punches. He may get that sweet punch in. Anything can happen. Conor's confidence tells me he is there for the kill. Win or lose.

Left floyd looks like a frail kid, right guy looks like he's ready to maul someone.
                      Again how can McGregor be an all knowing godlike mystic and be confident at the same time right now? I'm going to give him more credit than some of you people are giving him. He knows he has no chance. He's acting his ass off right now.

Comment

Working...
                      X