Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGregor: No Fan of Canelo, Golovkin - I Want Lomachenko-Rigo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confidence is good, but Conor might be ODing on confidence. And the thing is I legit believe thats what he thinks. Dude is on that The Secret type sh^t if you've listened to him in interviews. Think it & manifest it type sh^t. He's a different type of cat.

Sorta connected Berto reminded me in his recent interview on Big Brown Breakdown that when he was in rehab Conor was the happiest mfer with a ACL injury in the history of the world cuz thats just how that dude operates. He's a different animal for sure.

Idk that it'll make a difference here, but I think its helped him a lot to operate how he operates overall & the fact he's gotten to fight a guy like Floyd with a 0-0 boxing record is still some insane dream-like surreal thing.

Comment

he criticizes other boxers with his 0-0 record i have to say he is funny, almost on the same level as floyd sr.
      lets see if he can do as well as flat footed canelo against floyd, then he can talk

Comment

I want lparm to be brought up on charges of high treason. This traitor to our sport has been on a 7 day trolling spree insulting our sport and infesting our beloved forum with offensive comments about one of our greats.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
          I think Connor handles Canelo pretty well. I can see him against ggg being the hagler-hearns of this decade.

Canelo is a plodder he'd walk right into a huge left from Connor.

Comment

Who in the fuc is cage fighter Conor who never won a boxing match in his life to criticize Canelo who is a top 10 pound for pound boxer on almost every pfp list. Canelo is a 10 times better boxer than Conor and he hits harder than Conor with all his large variety of uppercuts, jabs, hooks and straight rights with both hands to head and body. Conor has only one big punch, his straight left and that's it. If Conor could box half as good as Canelo he wouldn't be in for the one sided beat down he will receive on August 26th.

Comment

I think Connor handles Canelo pretty well. I can see him against ggg being the hagler-hearns of this decade.

You would pick Conor to KO AJ in the first round no doubt. ALL you ever do is brag up Conor and turn him into a superman he isn't. He couldn't even KO Diaz with the tiny gloves. How in the hell is he going to even hurt iron jawed Canelo??? Canelo would slaughter Conor. You are really sickening and annoying with all this over the top praise for Conor who has zero accomplishments as a boxer. You are going to look like the fool you are when Mayweather takes Conor apart. If you love Conor so damn much then spell his name correctly. His name is Conor, not Conner.

Comment

Connor has been around combat his entire life. From the streets, to the IRA war, to mma.

He knows fighting and he has a great analyst's mind for technique. He's pointing out that Canelo is a plodder.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  You would pick Conor to KO AJ in the first round no doubt. ALL you ever do is brag up Conor and turn him into a superman he isn't. He couldn't even KO Diaz with the tiny gloves. How in the hell is he going to even hurt iron jawed Canelo??? Canelo would slaughter Conor. You are really sickening and annoying with all this over the top praise for Conor who has zero accomplishments as a boxer. You are going to look like the fool you are when Mayweather takes Conor apart. If you love Conor so damn much then spell his name correctly. His name is Conor, not Conner.
                  Of course Connor isn't knocking out AJ. You've got a guy that's 5'9 and weighs 160 and the other guy is 6'6 and 250. Obviously he doesn't knock him out. If Connor was AJs size then yeah he's got a great chance of a ko. AJ doesn't have the chin for an equal sized Connor and he'd be beaten up.

As for Nate he is known for his iron jaw and very rarely gets dropped let alone stopped in fights. Connor devastated Nate's face and put him down multiple times. That's impressive very impressive.

Comment

Canelo would beat the living **** out of Conor.

Comment

lol...........He is really enjoying the spot light

Comment

Working...
                      X