No announcement yet.

Jeff Mayweather "I put Spence over Lomachenko. Loma hasn't done much."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
    Thurman and Spence will have their fight in 2018; when that happens, if what everyone is seeing is real, the world will see how good Spence really is.
    What does that have to do with a hypothetical match up between Loma and Spence if size was equal?

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
      What does that have to do with a hypothetical match up between Loma and Spence if size was equal?
      Errol Spence Jr is a special fighter; Vasyl Lomachenko is a really good fighter, but his performances at 130lbs have me doubting if he's a special fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Holystroke3 View Post
        Which has what exactly to do with his pro rankings?
        It shows his skill and boxing ability are in a league of its own. Do you realize how good you gave to be to win 396 out of 397 amateur fights? Do you know the skill it takes to win an Olympic medal? Loma is arguably the best boxer on the planet right now, anyone who says otherwise doesn’t know **** about boxing. His skills are unmatched and he’s only 10 or so fights into his career.

Comment

Originally posted by N!Ck F. View Post
          It shows his skill and boxing ability are in a league of its own. Do you realize how good you gave to be to win 396 out of 397 amateur fights? Do you know the skill it takes to win an Olympic medal? Loma is arguably the best boxer on the planet right now, anyone who says otherwise doesn’t know **** about boxing. His skills are unmatched and he’s only 10 or so fights into his career.
          a white guy with ten pro fights is the best fighter on the planet???lmao you're gonna need a new hero soon

Comment

Errol Spence Jr is a special fighter; Vasyl Lomachenko is a really good fighter, but his performances at 130lbs have me doubting if he's a special fighter.
            he completely destroyed every single guy he faced there includng a guy who destroyed donaire who is rigos only claim to fame but rigos a special fighter right.......oh wait donaire lost 3 figths earlier so it doesnst count! but let me guess brook coming off a ko loss was a great win. let the mental gymastics begin and scipio is off to a huge lead twisting his mind into a pretzel

Comment

Originally posted by TMTForever99 View Post
              a white guy with ten pro fights is the best fighter on the planet???lmao you're gonna need a new hero soon
              do you even box? Can you wrap your tiny, casual head around the fact he had 397 amateur fights and only lost 1? Can you understand the difficultly and talent required in winning MULTIPLE Olympic medals? He than is world champion in less than 10 pro fights. If you watch Vasyl Lomachenko and dont recognize what he does is amazing than log off NSB and go watch ufc on spike tv cuz you dksab. I don’t play ranking games, but he is ONE OF THE BEST in the world. Smh you casuals destroying boxing.
              Last edited by N!Ck F.; 08-21-2017, 09:43 PM.

Comment

If Loma isn't special then something is wrong with you

Comment

Jeff Mayweather really meant "I put Spence over Lomachenko because Spence is black."

Comment

Originally posted by N!Ck F. View Post
                    Naoya Inoue and Estrada are better than Loma

Comment

The most rational Mayweather talking out of his bum on this one. I don't even think Spence would agree. Spence knows he needs to fight a Thurman & Horn to unify.

Comment

Working...
                      X