Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are boxing fans broke? No one is betting Mayweather.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are boxing fans broke? No one is betting Mayweather.

Yeah I get it. MMA fans are making this line out of whack. So are you saying mma fans are the only ones with money to bet? Look at this movement.

You don't understand how betting works

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
      You don't understand how betting works
      So the 100 of times I read Conor has zero chance here yet the small little mma bettors are the only ones changing this line? Shouldnt all you boxing fans be putting huge amounts on Floyd? Making Conor's line better not worse?

Explain.

Comment

Turns out when real money is on the line what boxing scene says doesnt mean a damn thing in the real world. Everything is going the opposite direction of every expert on this site. The only way they can explain it is "mma bettors."

Lmao NSB is BROKE!

Comment

I mean, except for this.

Comment

Originally posted by ( . Y . ) View Post
            So the 100 of times I read Conor has zero chance here yet the small little mma bettors are the only ones changing this line? Shouldnt all you boxing fans be putting huge amounts on Floyd? Making Conor's line better not worse?

Explain.
            I mean sure you're trolling but I'll bite. It's not just UFC die hards that are picking Conor. And even if it was that's still a lot of people lol

Floyd opened up at like -1000 I think. Who the hell wants to risk 1000 to win $100. It's a dumb bet. Most of the money goes for the underdog. Especially with such a high profile fight and the way Conor speaks. Hell even I wanna believe him sometimes lol he's confident as hell. People buy into and the line has to move.

Idk you but I don't care to bet on any favorite when the odds are 5-1. You expect more casuals to bet on Floyd than Conor? 1 most people dksab. And 2 like I said who wants to bet 1000 to win 100
            Last edited by HanzGruber; 08-20-2017, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Basically meaning, McGregor fans are betting small ass bets worth hardly anything, and all of the big money bets are on Mayweather.

Sooooooo, not only are you wrong, but it's quite literally the EXACT opposite of what you're saying.

Comment

I'm not sure about the opening post but I've been thinking similar tbh ...... the odds are definitely step towards Mayweather's favour but it seems that 92% of the action on this, is stacked in McGregor's favour.... I think I read somewhere that McGregor has 12 times+ more action on him than Mayweather.... That said the average bet on McGregor seems to be $140 compared to the average bet on Mayweather being $6000. ...... So I'm sure with the fight only 6 days away there will be more money dropped Mayweather... swings and roundabouts it will all sort itself out.

Comment

Who bet 880k on Floyd? You think anyone is betting that on mch0mo?

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                    Basically meaning, McGregor fans are betting small ass bets worth hardly anything, and all of the big money bets are on Mayweather.

Sooooooo, not only are you wrong, but it's quite literally the EXACT opposite of what you're saying.
                    Same thing happened like a day before the PAC fight. I think it was even you who posted it. So much late BIG money was being bet on floyd

Comment

Working...
                    X