No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford Crushes Julius Indongo in Three To Unify

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Afi23 View Post
    Hopefully, seeing Crawford with all 4 belts pushes Ward to go after the fourth one at LHW.
    I hope so too.

Comment

• Scary seeing Indongo laid out on the canvas like that from that body shot

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
        lol at thurman being 4th in teddys p4p list
        What's wrong with that? That's one of the least dumb shit on his list.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheFrog View Post
          Lol everyone is dumping on Indongo and Crawford's opponents.
          How typical of this forum
          Yeah it's getting kind of old. And they downplayed opponents like Curtis Stevens, David Lemieux, Martin Murray, etc, when GGG fought them, yet all those guys are better than Indongo.

Comment

• Crawford is incredible. The guy is so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
              Pound for pound #2 after Ward, Crawford is a truly special fighter.

Now time for the super fights, Thurman, Spence and Garcia would all be fantastic fights to make but Crawford - Spence is the one, probably my dream fight after Canelo-GGG.
              Crawford destroys Garcia imo

Comment

• WTF. ESPN hyping up Alvarado right when they go back to studio? Don't tell me Crawford/Alvarado is next. That **** would be ridiculous

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                  Pound for pound #2 after Ward, Crawford is a truly special fighter.

Now time for the super fights, Thurman, Spence and Garcia would all be fantastic fights to make but Crawford - Spence is the one, probably my dream fight after Canelo-GGG.
                  Spence was even on the scorecards with Brook, a much inferior fighter to Crawford, before his eye fell apart again

I don't think the current welterweight crop has any ATG talent. Its in a weak state, full of unproven fighters (and a washed up Pacman). Its a shame really, as it was the premier division for so long

Comment

• Errol "The Truth" Spence Jr. vs. Terence "Bud" Crawford, the mega-fight of 2018! Tender, Juicy, Ready-To-Go! This doesn't need a long marinade, just a very good rub!

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
                      Crawford pound for pound # 2 after Loma.
                      Spence vs Crawford next big fight.
                      LMAO at your P4P list.

Comment

Working...
                      X