No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford Crushes Julius Indongo in Three To Unify

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally.... hopefully he'll put him away

That said, maybe it's me, but don't y'all feel a lil bad for paz coming to America for the first time just to get beat on?

Comment

• Shakur's only 2-0 people. He's gradually getting better as a pro.

Comment

• I wonder too how long til we get to see tupac vs conlan. My guess is 5 years from now which will be 2022.

Hopefully I still alive then..

Comment

• People don't realize Shakur still has a kids body, doesn't have that man strength yet. It's only his 3rd fight FFS. He was born in 1997 you old bastards

Comment

• Great back and forth between Ward and Atlas! Ward can't be afraid to disagree though!

Comment

• stevenson wont pan out in the pros

Comment

• Stevenson is so young he was born the same day as Tyson/Holyfield 2. Think about that for a sec

Comment

• Shakur is still a work in progress but I like a lot of what I see. Good footwork, tries to use the jab a lot, goes to the body, good hand speed.

Comment

• Shakur getting too much heat here...

Remember he has less than half the amateur fights over all the Olympian Ukrainians for example...

Only his 3rd pro fight...

Maybe they put him on TV a little too early, but he'll get there.

Comment

• Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY!. View Post
                      teddy a fool that loves to hear himself talk, he figures that why they hired him so he amps it up more and more. Hell be shouting by the end of the night

Haha, yup.

Comment

Working...
                      X