Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mosley: Mayweather Sr. vs. McGregor is 50-50 Fight - I Pick Sr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It took Deyontae and some other brother to whip Zelenoff.
    Shane is funny! LOL

Comment

Mosley got jokes in retirement huh?

Seen him on a video looking like Mosley X.

Comment

Originally posted by All in View Post
        At least he didn't day his son could beat him. Because his son is shlt.
        In fairness I think Conor & Shane Jr both get hit clean too easily/got garbage defense so it could be closer than you think.

Shane Jr is 154 or 160 isn't he?

Comment

For the last 2 weeks there hasn't been at least one post on this website about about this suckers money fight. I can't believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
            Sr. had a bit of trouble with Zelenoff for fucks' sake and that was some years ago. I saw this interview, I struggled with knowing whether Mosley was being serious or not, it's just that outlandish.
            Zelenoff sparks Conor in 6 rounds.

Comment

Mosley got jokes, I understand the humor but he should focus on Shane Jr cuz he's looking bad out there in that ring. Needs new camp trainers and watch Defensive films instead of being a punching bag so early in his career

Comment

Shane is not far wrong.This event is only about Conor and Floyd mugging the silly people that are prepared to folk silly money for a money event.
                Sr. even 20 yrs ago at 44 would have beaten Macgregor with ease.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Mosley got jokes in retirement huh?

Seen him on a video looking like Mosley X.
                  If Mosley got Jokes then his ex-wife will be filing a suit to make Shane hand over those joke real soon.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    One of the side stories to next week's pay-per-view mega-bout, is the war of words between Floyd Mayweather Sr. and UFC superstar Conor McGregor. Floyd Sr.'s son, Floyd Mayweather Jr. (49-0, 26 KOs), will face McGregor on August 26th at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. Showtime Pay-Per-View will carry the bout.
                    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Working...
                    X