Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So when McGregor brutalises the old, short bold..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Yo, Tribe. Remember this clown trying to make everyone believe this was him?

Negative. As we thought, he was just a sad trolling buffoon
    Lmmfao rotf...!!!

Comment

yawwwwwnnnnnnn. How did I get trolled when I exposed a troll you moron.

You live in a warped universe where you think your trolling actually accomplishes something. A few clicks of a button and you were exposed.

My original post stands. You are the guy that was pretending to be in an interracial relationship, weren't you? thanks for admitting that. You are doing more trolling here, correct? Confirmed. Pretty sure I made my point, junior. Try harder next time
      You thinking u exposed a troll haha haha haha trolls are obvious u thick twat! It's the whole point looollll

Man you obviously got trolled bad. You can't let it go... 'I was going to expose you' haha haha haha

What interracial relationship? I am married to my dog! Prove it! Go on keep spending your time on me & u can yawn all u want ur the one who remembers supposed previous pics of individuals who don't even remember him, ur the one too dumb to realize u are and did get trolled.. My gosh I stayed in your head. You are googling images of previous avvies on google & holding months long grudges so don't yawnnnn ur wide awake & I'm filling in your time quite clearly haha haha haha

YOU EVEN CIRCLED IT HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA
      Last edited by 1g5a22; 08-18-2017, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1g5a22 View Post
        You thinking u exposed a troll haha haha haha trolls are obvious u thick twat! It's the whole point looollll

Dude, you're just not very good at it, are you? You were trying hard to pass that off as you. Just accept that you are a very sad, little troll Jokes on you, kid.

Up your troll game. You get a D- .

Comment

Yo, Tribe. Remember this clown trying to make everyone believe this was him?

Negative. As we thought, he was just a sad trolling buffoon
          When was this?

Comment

When was this?
            LMAOOOOOOO.

You gotta be a sad muffucca to pretend to be another dude to look like you get laid.

"You don't get laid. You don't get laid!" -- Paulie Malignaggi

And on top of that, to try to make it fit into your agenda on a boxing website. Tsk tsk. Sad, sad, sad.

Comment

Dude, you're just not very good at it, are you? You were trying hard to pass that off as you. Just accept that you are a very sad, little troll Jokes on you, kid.

Up your troll game. You get a D- .
              Source & quote?

Comment

Source & quote?
                Source and quote? Did you not have that picture up as your avi? I think you admit that

LMAOOO. Go away clown boy. You've been exposed already.

Comment

LMAOOOOOOO.

You gotta be a sad muffucca to pretend to be another dude to look like you get laid.

"You don't get laid. You don't get laid!" -- Paulie Malignaggi

And on top of that, to try to make it fit into your agenda on a boxing website. Tsk tsk. Sad, sad, sad.
                  I don't get laid. I masturbate in the fetal position. I have no recollection of that image. Someone must have trolled you with it & you have carried it with you.

Comment

Source and quote? Did you not have that picture up as your avi?
                    No. You went to all this time & effort for nothing. Trolled again haha haha haha

You circled it to tho haha haha haha & you're calling me sad!

I'm knowingly taking the piss here, you think you have a purpose & a campaign on a troll boxing forum haha haha haha you sad bastard keep it up tho, keep filing your time with me.. I want you bad!

Comment

I have no memory of you. You clearly do me
                      Why would I clearly remember you, if that wasn't your picture? LMAOOOOO. NOW YOU ARE TRYING TO DENY IT? YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST CONTINUED WITH YOUR "I WAS JUST TROLLING." HAHAHAHAHA. NOW YOU JUST LOOK EVEN MORE PATHETIC!!!!

I have no recollection of that image.

Oh I remember it clearly. You had it in the thread where tribe asked you this:

Originally posted by The Tribe View Post
                      is that ure dimepiece,, in your avi?

LMAOOOO. I'm sure he can confirm if he is still around here

Damn homie, you are more sad than I thought!

Comment

Working...
                      X