Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else have a feeling Andre Ward is going to sign with Top Rank?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

top rank finally dies when ward sucks all their money up

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      i cant see ward being involved in a legitimate fight again. can only see him fighting bellew and then a circus fight at heavyweight.
      has he ever been in a legitimate "fight" when the refs and judges are there to make sure you win how legitimate is it? when you join a tournament that is heavily weighted in your favor how legit is it?

Comment

Ward used to be a HBO commentator... TR moved to ESPN and Ward also... But he doesn't have to sign with TR, though...

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          has he ever been in a legitimate "fight" when the refs and judges are there to make sure you win how legitimate is it? when you join a tournament that is heavily weighted in your favor how legit is it?
          yeah true. fair point.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
            There's been lots of rumours going around that Top Rank are close to signing him, which is why he's the co-main on one of their big cards.

Nice try? I'm not sure what you think I was 'trying'. People on here are weird AF man...
            Yeah that's what the media says and the media are 90% Haymon-haters and Arum ball-washers so take it all with a grain of salt..

Comment

Originally posted by BWC View Post
              Yeah that's what the media says and the media are 90% Haymon-haters and Arum ball-washers so take it all with a grain of salt..
              FAKE NEWS!!!! trump is really doing awesome but the media would have you believe hes a failure and human trash. FAKE NEWSSS PBC is really on top of the world. no more high profile fights and no more big purses but they are winning!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                Dre is not about to sign with the guys known for giving the fighters zero control. He's already said he only has a few fights left and that they "have to make sense". He's not handing his career over to TR.
                money talks and he wants that early retirement money.

Comment

Should do his own Promotion IMO

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    money talks and he wants that early retirement money.
                    he just got 12 million dollars for his last 2 fights. can he please retire and not disgrace boxing with his fixed fights anymore. nothing of value will be lost.

Comment

I couldn't see him signing with them, but I could see him doing fight-by-fight appearances on their ESPN shows.

Comment

Working...
                      X