Comments Thread For: Photos: Crawford, Indongo - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
    You just wanna see crawford in his underwear dont you
    Nah. I have to see if Indongo lives up to his name.

Comment

Let's be glad Indongo is not a Haymon fighter. Otherwise, he would hold on to his title fighting scraps for years.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        Rangy aint the word for it he is like a spider lol.

Big class jump for Indongo.
        I agree. I'm going with Bud... but Indongo does have skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
          It would be one hell of a story if Indongo won this. Unknown in 2016, Undisputed in 2017.

Rooting for him.
          I love that. Unknown to Undisputed!!!! And it'd be true as f#ck if he gets by Crawford cuz I remember thinking who the fook is this guy, like everyone else, when he KTFO of Troya.

And has anyone done ANYTHING like this if he were to do it? This story is nuts already. Beats the Russian in Russia as a dog. Beats the Scottish guy in Scotland as a dog. And next up going to America to fight the American as a dog. I'm gonna write this f#cking guys life story if he comes out on top here, this is a f#cking movie if he wins.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
            Let's be glad Indongo is not a Haymon fighter. Otherwise, he would hold on to his title fighting scraps for years.
            Just like Double Dippin Bob and all his in house Top Rank fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunpowdergreg View Post
              Just to go along with my unsounded feelings, I'll take Indongo at 1:3 for 1,000,000,000,000,000.00 points to the first to accept. Be clear that's 3x to me if I win.
              Indongo over Crawford...

Taking bets @1 ***tillion each (more or less)...

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...1#post17957921

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                I love that. Unknown to Undisputed!!!! And it'd be true as f#ck if he gets by Crawford cuz I remember thinking who the fook is this guy, like everyone else, when he KTFO of Troya.

And has anyone done ANYTHING like this if he were to do it? This story is nuts already. Beats the Russian in Russia as a dog. Beats the Scottish guy in Scotland as a dog. And next up going to America to fight the American as a dog. I'm gonna write this f#cking guys life story if he comes out on top here, this is a f#cking movie if he wins.
                I wouldn't start trying to shop around a script for the Indongo biopic quite yet... Crawford just fought an arguably undefeated Olympic gold medalist in his last fight and embarassed him...

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
                  One of the quietest Terence Crawford fights, for obvious reasons.

But I'm still looking forward to watching this fight.

Congo Indongo Bongo is a big mofo, didn't know he was that tall.
                  I watched some footage of him, he's not bad actually. Really good combination punching and use of distance but he isn't that fast and he repeats his combinations.

Based on what I saw, his best attribute is probably his chin. Crawford will feel him out for a round and then start picking away at him. By the 4th round, Crawford is in steady command of the fight and dominating but Indongo will keep coming. By the 6th round, Indongo will be getting battered all over the ring. Fight gets stopped in rds 5-8, Crawford by KO.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    I wouldn't start trying to shop around a script for the Indongo biopic quite yet... Crawford just fought an arguably undefeated Olympic gold medalist in his last fight and embarassed him...
                    I mean Felix deserved a big fight, but did anyone think that was gonna be competitive in anyway? The thing with Crawford is his resume is actually pretty lean to the level of respect he gets.

I'm still not entirely sold on his chin cuz Gamboa had him a lil dinged & Gamboa was a division or two above where he should be fighting. And hell even Felix landed some good shots on Crawford. If Diaz was the same size as Crawford or had any power that fight mighta went differently, but he was in with a guy bigger than him + hit harder then him & it wore on him til he couldn't really compete.

Indongo is a big f#cker who's I believe to have deceptive &/or sneaky power (I'll be the last guy surprised if Crawford gets dropped...& the last guy calling Crawford a bum for getting dropped...these fairweather fans lol) & I think he'll have some good moments vs Crawford that he may or may not be able to parlay into a W.

We'll see.

Comment

I think Crawford will be a bit too good for Indongo but i think Indongo is a real live dog in this fight.

Crawford should get the job done though.

Comment

Working...
                      X