Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve FORBES: ''Canelo Got A Better Arsenal..I Got Him..Late Rounds'' #ggg

This guy lost to Berto...

Comment

I agree with Forbes. Seems like a lot of boxers are picking Canelo & the boxing pundits & talking heads lean more towards GGG to generalize a lil bit on how people seem to be looking at this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        This guy lost to Berto...
        Lol and? These arguments are ******ed. I mean, in the end we can analyze fights all we want and we can still come out wrong but come on, what does this argument have to do with what he said?

GGG will lose to Canelo. Even if Canelo has a bad hand.

Comment

Canelo is going to stop GGG is the later rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
            Lol and? These arguments are ******ed. I mean, in the end we can analyze fights all we want and we can still come out wrong but come on, what does this argument have to do with what he said?

GGG will lose to Canelo. Even if Canelo has a bad hand.
            Did he forsee losing to Berto?

Comment

Did he forsee losing to Berto?
              Lol what in the ****? No fighter, no athlete goes into a fight/game thinking they gonna lose. If you do, then you're already mentally beat and might as well not even compete.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                Lol what in the ****? No fighter, no athlete goes into a fight/game thinking they gonna lose. If you do, then you're already mentally beat and might as well not even compete.
                I'd cry myself to sleep every night if I lost to Andre Berto...

Comment

I'd cry myself to sleep every night if I lost to Andre Berto...
                  I dunno man, I think you'd agree that if you were a 2 Time Gold Medalist with a supposed amazing amateur background and babied into a second title fight only to lose to a Salido and not knock him out.... that seems worse than losing to a prime undefeated Berto.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                    I dunno man, I think you'd agree that if you were a 2 Time Gold Medalist with a supposed amazing amateur background and babied into a second title fight only to lose to a Salido and not knock him out.... that seems worse than losing to a prime undefeated Berto.
                    That would be pretty embarassing...

Comment

Working...
                    X