No announcement yet.

This Boxing Game Is Serious Business!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    If you are injured at work your employer should compensate your medical expenses.

Besides I think a, "I hope he gets well soon" is more heartening then AL HAYMON is paying for his bills doe... Dont you think?
    Haymon paying his bills goes a LOT further than "I hope you get well soon"

Mikey is a Haymon fighter is he not??

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      Haymon paying his bills goes a LOT further than "I hope you get well soon"

Mikey is a Haymon fighter is he not??
      Im saying from you, but I know where your sentiments lie. My point is I dont know what Haymon paying for his bills has to do with anything more than to suit your own agenda. I mean its good that he is but its also the moral thing to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Heavyhands420 View Post
        You can go die too for taking time out of your day to say something like that. Why cant you just sit at home and relax knowing im a dumb ****. But you cant cause you poons know im right. Stop acting like you guys are offended you watch combat sports for ****s sake
        I take it back.

He might be THE TOUGHEST guy on the internet.

Son, based on what you have said I can say with some surety that every single other person in this thread will agree with the following statement.

'You don't understand boxing'.

Now please don't threaten to meet me somewhere and beat me up internet tough guy. I really don't want to **** my pants in fear while I'm at work.

Comment

I mean its good that he is but its also the moral thing to do.
          The moral thing to do in boxing is the road least taken is the thing, love or hate or don't know who the f#ck Haymon is. I don't even understand what Haymon has to do with this thread doe lol.

Comment

Im saying from you, but I know where your sentiments lie. My point is I dont know what Haymon paying for his bills has to do with anything more than to suit your own agenda. I mean its good that he is but its also the moral thing to do.
            Your crying about the good Haymon does exposes your agenda.

Ain't your boy Mikey a Haymon fighter.??????????

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
              I'm assuming this happened fairly recently but does anybody have some kind of update on this man??? Any more details like what fight put him in this condition and what exactly he's got? Brain damage? smh this is hard to watch
              This is the fight and fighter who ruined him. Very sad.

He's been rehabbing, but he's nowhere near the same.

Last edited by SUBZER0ED; 08-16-2017, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                Your crying about the good Haymon does exposes your agenda.

Ain't your boy Mikey a Haymon fighter.??????????
                lol, no I just dont understand what he has to do in this thread really? This has nothing to do with the point ts had. You just had to stroke your own ego.

IDK is he, I never knew he signed to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  The moral thing to do in boxing is the road least taken is the thing, love or hate or don't know who the f#ck Haymon is. I don't even understand what Haymon has to do with this thread doe lol.
                  Honestly you summed it up the best with the bolded. Kigalis ego is just annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
                    wtf????......
                    Originally posted by monkeyboy View Post
                    Careful Boys. I think there's a tough guy here on the internet.

Originally posted by TexDeuce View Post
                    What a *****ty thing to say
                    Originally posted by Heavyhands420 View Post
                    You can go die too for taking time out of your day to say something like that. Why cant you just sit at home and relax knowing im a dumb ****. But you cant cause you poons know im right. Stop acting like you guys are offended you watch combat sports for ****s sake
                    Conors coach just posted a tweet in regards to the 8oz gloves with a caption, "If he dies, he dies". Now me of course I find it untasteful to wish harm upon a boxer especially having kids that box and seeing this video. But after seeing a post like that from team Mcgregor I can see how someone with out a filter could say such a thing as HeavyHands...

Comment

This is a rough sport, anyone with a functioning brain should realize the potential dangers.

Boxing is probably the worst sport in the world for the brain. Constant blunt trauma to the head with the brain bouncing around?

Not everyone is going to make it out ok. I just saw a vid of Shane Mosely, dude seems to be really punch drunk and is having trouble speaking.

Comment

Working...
                      X