I thought this would be easy for Floyd, not anymore...McGregor in beast mode

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyds getting knocked out with a jab.

Comment

I agree, maybe I'm just being sold by the hype, but McGregor isn't just incredibly fit, he also appears to have the will to win. So much so that it could actually make the difference, both in his training and the fight. On the other hand Floyd is 40 years old and come off a 2 year layoff. I just don't think it's going to be that easy for Floyd. And there's no way Floyd will ko McGregor as some have suggested, that's ridiculous. He simply doesn't have that kind of power, especially not at 154. McGregor on the other hand will have power. If Floyd were younger and active, he wins easily. But I think McGregor has a decent chance to pull it off

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Floyd is in trouble!

Observe the neutral stance with feet spread wide apart and legs forming the shape of a mountain, this provides a far more solid base when compared to current conventional boxing stances. Rolling not one, but two shoulders in rapid succession allows for deflection of strikes coming from both orthodox and southpaw angles; unlike the single shoulder roll which can be rendered ineffective against opponents fighting in the opposite stance. Flailing his arms back and forth like a pendulum provides a steady defense to all incoming body attacks without the need to anticipate ahead of time. We are witnessing the evolution of the shoulder roll firsthand. This man is changing the very definition of boxing as we know it.
        Last edited by IR0NFIST; 08-16-2017, 02:16 AM.

Comment

Mcreggors coach teaching Connor the science

Comment

I can't stop laughing at this

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
              Mcreggors coach teaching Connor the science

Bullshito 101: The ability to dislocate your shoulder at will allows the chi to flow seamlessly like water, while at the same time carrying the destructive force of a tsunami. Osss.

Comment

Certified wank expert

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Floyd is in trouble!

Did he borrow those fruity short shorts from Cotto?

Comment

Boxing is easy to get good at fast.
                    Even though people say boixing is toughest sport in world to be successful at.
                    You get poeople who trainedva few years and then win Olympic gold like Anthony joshuya

Comment

Working...
                    X