Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin sparring cruiserweights and showing the results of the roids.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
    Look at their reflection in the mirror. Golovkin hasnt been this fat this far in previous build ups has he?

Cmon triple g, you gotta show up man.

he's in his mid 30's and probably not on the slew of drugs that marquez, pacquiao, mayweather were on in their mid 30's. i've never once heard that golovkin isn't a hard worker. but in his prime he was fighting 3, even 4 times a year. now he's coming off of one of hte longest layoffs of his career. he's kazakh and in his 30's, so he probably likes a drink every now and again and he's not going to look like jesus on the cross 30 days out from his fights.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      he's in his mid 30's and probably not on the slew of drugs that marquez, pacquiao, mayweather were on in their mid 30's. i've never once heard that golovkin isn't a hard worker. but in his prime he was fighting 3, even 4 times a year. now he's coming off of one of hte longest layoffs of his career. he's kazakh and in his 30's, so he probably likes a drink every now and again and he's not going to look like jesus on the cross 30 days out from his fights.
      Damn. I was really hoping the response I got was going to be along the lines of "no worries homie, he always a little chubby before a fight"

Got struck by reality instead doe

Comment

GGG looked soft vs Jacobs. He was always in good shape when he was more active. He only fights twice a year now.

Comment

We should call you Maxi-pads SMH. Biggest byetch there is.

Comment

GGG getting old!

Comment

Why would figjting a cruiserweight help prepare for Canelo? Seems stupid to me...

Comment

Originally posted by BTL View Post
                I predict he will be 167-68 tomorrow.

Which is above his normal of 164-65.
                Well Abel said on Monday they'd be anywhere from 166 to 169 and they were right on schedule. He's been training for 5 weeks. If I remember from the beginning his first month was strength and conditioning. He starts sparring this next week. That was exactly what they said at outset.
                Last edited by Diego Rodriguez; 08-15-2017, 06:01 PM.

Comment

If he comes in heavy, hope Canelo cancels the fight. Triple G trying to cheap. Disgusting.

#cancelcaneloggg
                  #saynotoroids
                  #justsayno

Comment

Originally posted by TainoGodCanelo View Post
                    If he comes in heavy, hope Canelo cancels the fight. Triple G trying to cheap. Disgusting.

#cancelcaneloggg
                    #saynotoroids
                    #justsayno
                    Hahaha.... what a pus5y. Either guy could win, you shook ass ****....

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                      Why would figjting a cruiserweight help prepare for Canelo? Seems stupid to me...
                      Same reason we could ask why Canelo isn't sparring with the people that Jacobs was. A clip of Canelo landing an uppercut against a random opponent and Mario ****ing Lopez is worse preparation than Gassiev

Comment

Working...
                      X