Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody have any information on when Amir Imam is fighting next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody have any information on when Amir Imam is fighting next?

Had a devastating loss to Granados[who fought an amazing fight] I still think he's an extremely talented boxer and look forward to what hes up to. Any information on what he has lined up? I tried googling, searching twitter but can't find a thing.

Nevermind, says September 9th. Now that it's found out.
    How do you guys rate Amir Imam? He isn't really popular so I don't think many people like or dislike him. Although I dislike that he seemed to make excuses for losing to Granados.
    Last edited by WhatDisButtonDo; 08-14-2017, 03:58 AM.

Lol they just abandoned him after that loss. The dummygraphic i mean

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
      lol hilarious especially after all the **** the black panther wannabes were talking they had imam crowned as the best at 140. "the master knocks out everybody" I'm glad granados exposed that hype job. granados whooped another hype job's ass in broner. granados deserves to get a title shot against the winner tc vs inbongo.

Comment

He's promoted by Don King which basically means you only fight once a year.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
          This.

He needs to get away from King asap. He'll get a title shot with King cuz King still gots enough of it to get him that, but he'll be stressing about money til the day he gets that title shot which isn't a good way to go into a meaningful fight.

Comment

Yea I wanna see him again

Comment

What's crazy is of I remember correctly the Granados fight was a stay busy fight. I think he was Postals mandatory at that time.

Comment

Then I get called the bad guy for calling out these bigots. What the **** does any group of people have to do with this thread? Address the premise of the thread and please keep your Moronic , ignorant, and prejudiced views in the confines of your mother's basement, bitch
                Last edited by SkillspayBills; 08-14-2017, 12:07 PM.

Comment

How can your stumpy.....inadequate.....ass call somebody dumb while Arum exploits your National hero like he doesn't have a brain at all.

Seabiscuit had more business sense than Manny

The dogeatergraphic don't have any fighters to abandon.

Sorry mofos.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
                    That **** in your Avi is the victim of ****ty management too.

That's why he's 35 trying to play catch up.

Comment

Working...
                    X