Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Only 2 Weeks Left-Who's Going To Teach Conor McSlapper How To Throw A Punch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan8777 View Post
      Idk if this is true or not. Rumour has it that Conor hits that hard the sheer force of his missed shots is enough to bring down an elephant
      Lol I heard he s*its thunderbolts.

Comment

I expect Mayweather to box Conor's ears off and knock him out. However, Conor knows how to correctly throw all the boxing punches. His jabs, hooks, and uppercuts are all thrown correctly. His Sunday punch, the straight left hand is text book perfect and has good snap and power. If he didn't know how to throw a punch he wouldn't be scoring KO after KO in his UFC fights. I realize he isn't KOing tough, iron jawed pro boxers but he punches correctly and hard.

Comment

Originally posted by PhillyPhlash View Post
          He's only got 2 weeks left.
          Kevin Kelley already hit him with knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

This right here is all Mcgregor really needs to work on and listen to but his ego won't let him. Beating up Paulie and a few MMA sparring partners does not prepare you for Mayweather. Two weeks away it doesn't really matter though. He needs to just cut that weight correctly and try not to gas during the fight or he will get embarrassed.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
              Thanks for this post. Kevin Kelley saw the same things I did in the Paulie video. "He slaps his punches."

Exactly right he does. If he does that against Floyd, I wonder what McSlapper's reaction will be when Floyd laughs in his face and asks him if that's all he's got?

Comment

I say a very big missed opportunity and just wierd

Comment

All notions of McGregor being a supreme athlete are going to disappear with this fight. He's got some gimp in him.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    I expect Mayweather to box Conor's ears off and knock him out. However, Conor knows how to correctly throw all the boxing punches. His jabs, hooks, and uppercuts are all thrown correctly. His Sunday punch, the straight left hand is text book perfect and has good snap and power. If he didn't know how to throw a punch he wouldn't be scoring KO after KO in his UFC fights. I realize he isn't KOing tough, iron jawed pro boxers but he punches correctly and hard.
                    Seriously, I try not to be overly critical because I'm a huge Connor fan but his mistakes are glaringly obvious. He drops his right hand whenever he throws a left handed punch, he fails to turn his hips properly on a lot of his punches and he doesn't turn his shoulder over properly. He. Needs. More. Training.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                      All notions of McGregor being a supreme athlete are going to disappear with this fight. He's got some gimp in him.
                      He's going to get cracked by Floyd hard and often. Floyd is also going to make him miss with ease. I can't wait to see this forum after the fight with all the MMA fans crying in their beer over their defeated Leprechaun.

Comment

Working...
                      X