Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want everyone who is 100% confident Floyd will win in here...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
    Bro i already told this clown GGG that. I told him we can even try to get the mods and ip ban the loser but he dont want it
    Count me in, im 100% confident floyd destroys this punk.

Comment

Originally posted by GodLike View Post
      Count me in, im 100% confident floyd destroys this punk.
      Easily bro floyd is gonna carve his ass up easily. No chance in hell for conor.

Comment

This exhibition isn't going to be competitive in the slightest. Floyd is going to RUN away while potshotting counters. McGregor will run after him missing wildly and walking onto punches. Eventually he might knock himself out in this manner or quit in his corner. Otherwise Floyd is winning an absolute shutout.

Comment

99.9999999999999999999999999% sure he wins.

The only chance I give Mcgruber is one of the lights falling and hitting Floyd in the head.

Comment

Sure I'm in.

Comment

in a few weeks Theres gonna be a lot of people eating crow in this thread.. big time.... conor is gonna make this look easy hes gonna shock the world at how easy he will do it

Comment

floyd schools and embarrasses connor.

Comment

Floyd will rip his sphincter.

Comment

I'm 99% confident. I believe that the only way Floyd can lose is by freak severe injury.

Comment

The only way Floyd loses is if someone distracts the referee and someone else comes in and hits floyd in the back wwe style.

Comment

Working...
                      X