No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] Malignaggi.McGregor: Slow Motion Analysis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
    I mean, I get where Paulie is coming from. He technically has a point to argue, and of course he's gonna argue it. But it wasn't like he made it out to be. Honestly, in the heat of a fight, I could definitely see that being called a knockdown. The bottom line is, he didn't look good, and this whole thing is a bad look for him. He needs to just drop it. It's not that big of a deal. He's making it worse.
    He's actually been spot on with everything he's said. Zero deception...

That wasn't a knockdown and wouldn't be called a knockdown. Tangled feet and a push to the back of the head, any pro ref can see it. Ok, he didn't look good in a cherry picked set of clips spanning 45 seconds out of 36 minutes. I don't think he should drop it, I think he should keep defending himself.

Originally posted by G G G View Post
    Check your dislikes now. Thats what you get.
    Ha! Thanks man...get those views up. Muchos gracias mi amigo!!!

Comment

I look forward to your apology video after McGregor starches Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post
        He's actually been spot on with everything he's said. Zero deception...

That wasn't a knockdown and wouldn't be called a knockdown. Tangled feet and a push to the back of the head, any pro ref can see it. Ok, he didn't look good in a cherry picked set of clips spanning 45 seconds out of 36 minutes. I don't think he should drop it, I think he should keep defending himself.

Ha! Thanks man...get those views up. Muchos gracias mi amigo!!!
        There's nothing else to say though. He has said his piece. He's been going on and on about it. At some point you have to leave things alone.

Comment

Originally posted by ( . Y . ) View Post
          You have 250 views. You wont make any money on this.
          I know how many views I have and I know what my CPM is. I'm not new to YouTube either. It been less than 24 hours since the vid went up and its on related sidebars already. Give it some time.

Most boxing YouTubers don't make any money. Elie Seckbach doesn't make **** on YouTube revenue.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
            Jesus man, it was ****..Connor looked like **** and Paulie looked like an even bigger piece of ****....what the **** does any of this have to do with Mayweather?

he's fighting him in august...

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post
              I know how many views I have and I know what my CPM is. I'm not new to YouTube either. It been less than 24 hours since the vid went up and its on related sidebars already. Give it some time.

Most boxing YouTubers don't make any money. Elie Seckbach doesn't make **** on YouTube revenue.
              How much do you think he makes with his youtube channel? How does he make his money?

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
                Floyd does the same.
                "Framing" with that forearm/elbow...
                That's one of the little things that I want to see play-out (in close-quarter), cuz I knew Conor does it too.

Comment

Not really a knockdown. Not really a push.

But it was a son-ing moment.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
                    Just to let you know I am disliking the video with my 15 YouTube accounts. Pathetic.
                    Look at this sack of shits comment on the video. He's shows himself for the virulent diseased bigot that he is.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
                      How much do you think he makes with his youtube channel? How does he make his money?
                      I have no idea how he makes money but its certainly not on YouTube. Look at his subscribers (239k) and his average view count (couple hundred to a couple of thousand). His sub-to-view ratio is super low. My guess, at his pace...maybe 150-200 bucks per day on an average? If he gets lucky with a video that hits a couple hundred thousand he'll make a few hundred bucks off that alone.

He did 60 videos today alone. 3 days ago he did 90 videos (wow!). The reason he does that is because he gets low view counts. Thats low view counts on hot content like Mayweather who'll be gone pretty soon.

My guess is he's a rich kid that doesn't have to worry about money and does what he loves. I guess he could have another job, but how does a guy have another job and cut 60-90 video's/day? Upload time, edits...it doesn't add up.

He needs to get a live show on Twitch and get subs/followers there. For boxing that would be revolutionary.

Comment

Working...
                      X