No announcement yet.

Malignaggi hasnt slept all night since the video leaked he on twitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
    Damn homey you remember the rumours the Pac hatred started because of an alleged sparring session between pac and Paulina? Pac allegedly disrespected him and since then paulette has hated him.

Paulette will never stop hating Conor after this.

Dude has had his ego crushed big time, Conor was saying the sparring partners were worried for him because he was wobbling all over the place and could barely get into his car.

3:10

What's funny is that after the Floyd fight Conor will release the full footage LOL and then Paulette will fall into a deep depression. I predicted they would call his bluff with the knockdown and I predict they'll do the same with the full spar.

Right now he's literally been awake for 24 hours running off of cocaine and Adderall this has totally crushed his ego.
    Paulie has issues man, i feel nad for him, conor had me laughing when he said he likes paulie he is a lovable clown or something like that. Paulie should be in movies as either the side kick who is goofy or a clown or a weasel character in one of those action comedy.

Comment

Pacquiao gets KO'd by Marquez and hes ok with it. Even with the hundreds of memes and people attacking him on twitter, he just brushes it off

Paulie gets knocked down by Mcgregor..dude stays on twitter all day and night defending himself lmao

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
        I knew there was something personal between them. No man hates on another man so specifically, and so ******y as he does, without there being some type of behind the scenes stuff going on.

I always thought it was because Pac ****ed his mama. Didn't know it was from a sparring incident.
        Paulie was a big fan of manny, but what ticked him off was when paulie went to fight hatton, pacquiao said he wanted hatton next and paulie felt disrespected by manny overlooking paulie and manny said who is paulie?

Then pacquiao stretches hatton and it hurt paulies ego even more, but the final straw was when paulie attended the brooklyn presser for pacquiao cotto and paulie reached his arm out to manny and manny ignored him.

Comment

Originally posted by KaL-EL View Post
          Pacquiao gets KO'd by Marquez and hes ok with it. Even with the hundreds of memes and people attacking him on twitter, he just brushes it off

Paulie gets knocked down by Mcgregor..dude stays on twitter all day and night defending himself lmao
          Paulie has a girls name so of course he has female traits lol his mom must have knew it why she named him paulina on his birthcert

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Paulie was a big fan of manny, but what ticked him off was when paulie went to fight hatton, pacquiao said he wanted hatton next and paulie felt disrespected by manny overlooking paulie and manny said who is paulie?

Then pacquiao stretches hatton and it hurt paulies ego even more, but the final straw was when paulie attended the brooklyn presser for pacquiao cotto and paulie reached his arm out to manny and manny ignored him.
            I need to see the footage of that. Is there a video of Manny dismissing Paulie like a little hoe ass begger off the streets?

Comment

When asked by Ariel Helwani if he wished he had never gotten involved with McGregor; Paulie responded with an emotional "yes!" That was before the tape came out.. He knew what was coming. This has probably ruined his life. Poor guy.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
                I need to see the footage of that. Is there a video of Manny dismissing Paulie like a little hoe ass begger off the streets?
                Id love to see it too, but paulie *****ed about it saying pacman was a diva, this was back in 2009. Lol paulie used to praise manny before now he hates him with a passion

Comment

Id love to see it too, but paulie *****ed about it saying pacman was a diva, this was back in 2009. Lol paulie used to praise manny before now he hates him with a passion
                  I don't have the heart to actually hate someone, but I think I literally hate Paulie. Maybe not hate, but deeply despise that **** nugget.

Comment

Roach asked paulie,if he wanted to spar manny when paulie started training at wildcard, paulie went on vacation
                    I hope you are kidding! That is sad if true

Comment

Damn Paulette still going at it. Dudes been caught in a lie he can't get out of .

He's popping adderall and snorting coke just to stay up. Remember when Ellie and Robert Garcia called his phone and the first thing he said was literally "it was a push" he's so deluded about his abilities as a boxer. His credibility has been ruined and now he's got nowhere to hide. He doesn't realise the more he responds the worse it looks for him.

Comment

Working...
                      X