Collapse
No announcement yet.

Malignaggi hasnt slept all night since the video leaked he on twitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope Paulie don't lose his job over this.... Not a fan of his but like to see boxers do alright after they retire.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      Who could imagine a 17 second clip could almost singlehandedly ruin a man. It will be tough to see Paulie recover from this.
      Just wait until Conor releases the 36 minute beat down.

Comment

does paulie works for showtime? just seems funny that out of all the boxers that talk shiiet about mcgregor, he goes and pick paulie, the guy who works for showtime and then all this drama follows. kinda thinking maybe all this is set up to bring more hype to the actual fight.

Comment

lmfao!!! he's still going!

wtf is this guy taking!? Get some damn sleep!

Comment

Comment

I'm laughing so hard

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
                  I'm laughing so hard

LMAO first he said he never got hurt and that Conor was so tired and frustrated that he shoved him to the ground hard

The clip comes out and Paulie barely throws a light straight and Paulie has a his head snapped back with a look of wtf just hit me

then its clear as day that paulie didnt get pushed he went down from a grazing shot.

Now he wants the full video out? then he will get embarrassed again it will show Paulie getting beat up bad and an handled flying all over the ring, whats Paulie going to say next well, the camera is misleading if you saw the spar in real life it looks different than video?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    LMAO first he said he never got hurt and that Conor was so tired and frustrated that he shoved him to the ground hard

The clip comes out and Paulie barely throws a light straight and Paulie has a his head snapped back with a look of wtf just hit me

then its clear as day that paulie didnt get pushed he went down from a grazing shot.

Now he wants the full video out? then he will get embarrassed again it will show Paulie getting beat up bad and an handled flying all over the ring, whats Paulie going to say next well, the camera is misleading if you saw the spar in real life it looks different than video?
                    Does the guy even sleep? I'm doing an all nighter to fix my pattern and this guys been up for more than 24 hours wtf check his twitter he's tweeting as we speak

frantic dude must be on meth, coke and adderall.

Comment

lmaoooooo Paulie is legit so stressed about this that he can't fall asleep

Comment

Working...
                      X