Lomachenko and Rigondeaux are doing negotiations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lomachenko and Rigondeaux are doing negotiations

3;44

Vamos, Rigo! If Salido beat that ass, so can you!

Comment

That might be to back fans off from all the Cherries on his Social Media Page I still don't think Arum Makes that fight!

Comment

fight wont happen. rigo never needs to fight another legitimate opponent cause he beat donaire in 2013, his legacy is secured, apparantly. get him in the hall of fame.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          fight wont happen. rigo never needs to fight another legitimate opponent cause he beat donaire in 2013, his legacy is secured, apparantly. get him in the hall of fame.
          Rigo fans be like "Rigo should be the A-side because he beat Donaire 4 years ago!"

Comment

Really good fight for boxing fans, a borefest for casuals though, there'll be a lot of hitting thin air in this fight for both guys. That being said I'd love to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
              Rigo fans be like "Rigo should be the A-side because he beat Donaire 4 years ago!"
              I'm a big Rigo fan, and a fan of Loma but probably more of a Rigo fan and honestly Rigo should accept whatever offer he gets within reason, hes not in a position to be picky and has very little time left in his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                You know that's not true... you are the first one to mention it

Comment

Originally posted by TainoGodCanelo View Post
                  Vamos, Rigo! If Salido beat that ass, so can you!
                  If Bantamweights can hurt and drop Rigondeaux then Lomachenko can knock him out !

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
                    I'm a big Rigo fan, and a fan of Loma but probably more of a Rigo fan and honestly Rigo should accept whatever offer he gets within reason, hes not in a position to be picky and has very little time left in his career.
                    1 Mio $ is a fair offer.

Comment

Working...
                    X