Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Floyd made the biggest mistake of his career?? Conor may embarass him...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same old **** Floyd is going to do.

Everyone gets excited when a Mayweather fight is ahead, because of expectations of his first loss, knock down, knock out whatsoever but then that see him display his skills and realize he is the master and we shouldn't underestimate him.

Same result, same **** is going to happen. Mayweather wins as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy33 View Post
      "lol wrong again because this is my opinion and i say so and i cant verify it with any claims but im just gonna pretend im right even though logical would tell you that Conor hits harder because he has tons of KOs in a span of months, while Floyd can barely manage to sc**** a KO win at all in the past decade and a half!.... but yea your wrong again lol!"

all his losses were by submission, something Floyd has never even experienced... tapping isnt being knocked out. floyd would get tapped by diaz too... so whats your point? Conor lost by submissions in MMA! this totally factors in his boxing match!.. plus in the Diaz fight he went up in weight classes.. MULTIPLE weight classes while he was the 145lb champ... and Diaz walked at close to 200lbs at times, and is wayyy bigger than Floyd... and still, its an MMA fight, not a boxing match. and he was soundly outboxing him on the feet in the 1st... and destroyed him on the feet in the rematch...so nice comparison smart one....
      You said "hes never wrong" proves doubters wrong every time" hes tapped out and lost 3 times, This proves what you just said as false. PERIOD, Yes hes never lost standing up but hes never had a fight based solely on standing up either aka boxing, and he hasn't proved any doubters wrong because hes never had a boxing fight.

Also connor has a bunch of KNOCK DOWNS not knock outs standing up, He knocks guy's down and finishs them on the floor, hes never knocked a single person out cold with one shot and that's in tiny 4oz gloves, other than aldo, who came charging at him like a defenseless idiot. in 10z gloves he ain't knocking out ****.

Comment

itll the other way around.... it always is with Mystic Mac, hes never wrong... Conor always proves the doubters wrong, while Floyd always gives lackluster performances. Conor hits way harder

i dont think Conor's head will be bouncing off any floor any time soon , especially since Floyd can barely KO anyone anymore and Conors never even been knocked down or out with 4ounce gloves... let alone 8 or 10 ounce...
        Translation : I'm a 13 year old gay boy who wants to jerk conors d1ck off in my mouth and sphincter.

Get lost kid

Comment

Originally posted by GodLike View Post
          You said "hes never wrong" proves doubters wrong every time" hes tapped out and lost 3 times, This proves what you just said as false. PERIOD, Yes hes never lost standing up but hes never had a fight based solely on standing up either aka boxing, and he hasn't proved any doubters wrong because hes never had a boxing fight.

Also connor has a bunch of KNOCK DOWNS not knock outs standing up, He knocks guy's down and finishs them on the floor, hes never knocked a single person out cold with one shot and that's in tiny 4oz gloves, other than aldo, who came charging at him like a defenseless idiot. in 10z gloves he ain't knocking out ****.
          the mystic mac proving doubters wrong didn't pick up until recently in his career when he started making people look like fools on the feet... and the only reason the "mystic mac" thing came about was because he was eerily able to predict the times/rounds that he would knock guys out.. this stuff happened way after his early submission losses

Conor never knocked a single person out cold?? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOL

Are you telling me these people are not out cold when they drop?

In every one of these, the REFEREE saved these men as soon as they were knocked unconscious... and these are just ones i found on google within a few min of searching

Last edited by fatboy33; 08-12-2017, 07:29 AM.

Comment

some more for good measure

Comment

You really like **** riding huh? Your absolutely delusional

Comment

Floyd is going to beat the living schit out of this guy.

Comment

some more for good measure

Nate diaz walks almost at 200 pounds?..you mean nick?...

Comment

itll the other way around.... it always is with Mystic Mac, hes never wrong... Conor always proves the doubters wrong, while Floyd always gives lackluster performances. Conor hits way harder

i dont think Conor's head will be bouncing off any floor any time soon , especially since Floyd can barely KO anyone anymore and Conors never even been knocked down or out with 4ounce gloves... let alone 8 or 10 ounce...
                    "He's never wrong"

He damn sure was wrong when Nate Diaz punched his ass out and chocked him till he tapped out lol

Comment

Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
                      Same old **** Floyd is going to do.

Everyone gets excited when a Mayweather fight is ahead, because of expectations of his first loss, knock down, knock out whatsoever but then that see him display his skills and realize he is the master and we shouldn't underestimate him.

Same result, same **** is going to happen. Mayweather wins as usual.
                      This^^

Same as always. People get a bit excited until the fight is about 2 rounds in and it dawns on everyone that it's gonna be the same old thing

Comment

Working...
                      X