Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: McGregor Drops Malignaggi in Sparring, Works Him Over

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
    What do you mean might? Do you know the rules of boxing?Guys have been off balance with just one of their gloves touching the canvas and It Is considered a knockdown.
    Yea and we've all seen times when falls should've been called kd and weren't. I was simply stating I believe that even though I thought it was more of a trip myself that it is a legit kd

Comment

notice someone with a camera said ACTION before the knockdown... this was clearly staged and acting at its finest....paulie malig***** deserves an Oscar for this

Comment

Originally posted by Tankdestroyer View Post
        notice someone with a camera said ACTION before the knockdown... this was clearly staged and acting at its finest....paulie malig***** deserves an Oscar for this
        lol... triggered

Comment

Originally posted by IcantReadYEAHHH View Post
          lol... triggered
          not the least bit... I'm actually enjoying this nonsense. can't wait until aug 26th... the return of king cotto vs kamehameha and the stream of mcgregor vs high heels floyd

Comment

Ain't gonna BS those punches McGregor was throwing were FIERCE... He would of made a very good boxer if he didnt do MMA 1st

Comment

Lmao DROPPED his a$$...Pauline looking real bad right now

Comment

Originally posted by antrecasner View Post
                The punches that Connor throws from long range have snap on them and he looks comfortable throwing it. Those short punches are just awful. He'll get eaten up on the inside when they fight in close quarters.
                Yup! Now I'm lil interested in this fight...

Comment

That's a clean KD

Comment

Originally posted by B Phontain View Post
                    Yea and we've all seen times when falls should've been called kd and weren't. I was simply stating I believe that even though I thought it was more of a trip myself that it is a legit kd
                    I wasn't trying to come across as being sarcastic when I asked you about knowing the rules. I understand better where you are coming from.

Comment

Pauline was going off on joe Cortez too on his Twitter lmao. This clown is worse than a female

Comment

Working...
                      X