Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: McGregor Drops Malignaggi in Sparring, Works Him Over

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like a KD to me. Looks like he's knocked off balance. As we know, it doesn't have to be a hurtful blow to be a KD. In a real fight, i'd be expecting the ref to call that.

Paulie has gone from ''Release the unedited video, it was a push''
    to
    ''Honestly he disguises it better than I thought or it the angle of the vid''.

Have a day off Paulie. You have spent the last few years trying to live off Pacquiao's name, and the last few months trying to get in on this fight/event to be noticed.
    You made fun of Connor, so they got you in the camp to try get there own back on you..and now that's what they're doing.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
      Boxing people are gonna see that Mcgregor doesn't move like any fighter in the world. Both MMA and Boxing included. His power and speed are deceptive.
      No they will see that he has nice timing with his left hand, which is what they should just ADMIT already.

I didn't see anything else there different. I'm tired of both sides at this point. Conor is.not a bum. He has a nice left hand, but he's not a wizard either. I didn't see anything special there.

Comment

• Paulie is a FOOKIN WEASEL. He went all over national TV and social Media and lied his ass off. That was a knockdown. He was off balance, he wasn't hurt, but it was a knockdown.

He should have just been honest. This is such a circus.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by fathergll View Post
            Because that's what's wrong with boxing to begin with. It's the mentality of being scarred of a guy with no pro boxing experience who comes into your sport and you can't even make a simple rule adjustment to fight with 8oz gloves to accommodate the fact that the novice coming in usually fights with 4oz gloves. If the greatest boxer of all time can't make a rule adjustment to let a novice mma fighter fight with 8oz then wtf has the sport of boxing come to?
            It's hardly Floyd's decision though is it? It's Nevada State boxing commission who decide these things.

Comment

• Ok so if you pause it, Conor does push Paulie head down, but.you can barely catch it. Either way its.not likely they will call that a slip since Conor landed a little right hook on the way down. It's debatable. Either way..

Comment

• If that's where McGregor is at, he's phucking dead.

Comment

• You guys are so fckin gullible and dumb.
                  Joe Cortez signals that it was not a knockdown and, also, how can you make your mind about Connor "beating Malignaggi up" through a mere 14 seconds video... come on.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post

What stands out is the freakish reach, Conor has even longer arms than Floyd, that left straight that Conor threw hurt Paulie and Conor didnt even load up.
                    That's a good point. The other thing that struck me is how big Conor looked. Conor looks like he should be fighting at super middleweight not super welterweight.

Comment

• Honestly, paulie got beat up in his last few fights, his last being a KO loss to euro bum Sam eggington or some ****, he has losses to Garcia. Porter beat him up, he had 3 wins vs nobodies after that. He was blasted out by Hatton, Khan, Cotto (which he got REALLY beaten up). I think its safe to say Paulie has taken a lot of punishment and has never beaten a top fighter himself, on top of that, he was quite out of shape...it looks good for McGregor, but putting stock in this vs Floyd? Its beyond ludicrous really.

Comment

Working...
                      X