I Sparred the Guy that is facing Gervonta Davis in the MAY/MAC Undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Sparred the Guy that is facing Gervonta Davis in the MAY/MAC Undercard

And he is getting his ass kicked.
    Sorry, Francisco Fonseca is a cool guy but when Gervonta Davis posted that he was facing him i was like: Who?.
    I mean, Davis says that Lomachenko doesn't draws enough fans but i live in the same city as the guy he is facing and i didn't even knew who he was until a looked on boxrec and i realized that it was the same guy that i sparred some time ago and believe me, he is no world class material, he has faced the same low caliber fighters from Nicaragua and Costa Rica many times (seriously, in all his fights he probably faced half of his opponents twice).

obv hes a bum. no need to disparage the man beyond that. hes going to collect some money in order to make davis look good. thats all.

Comment

nothing but a showcase for davis. They gotta show Davis in the best light to the masses.

Comment

I'm sure I could KO you though, big mouth. So let me now and we can set up a spar session if you are truly a big boy.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          obv hes a bum. no need to disparage the man beyond that. hes going to collect some money in order to make davis look good. thats all.
          I know it sounds rude, but there are a lot fighters that deserve that fight over him, he is a really cool guy but he doesn't deserves the opportunity and i will call a cherrypick as it is even if the guy is someone i know and i like.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
            I'm sure I could KO you though, big mouth. So let me now and we can set up a spar session if you are truly a big boy.
            If you ever come to Costa Rica i will do it for sure, but we both know that we are not going to get in ring anytime soon.
            You are probably the weakest troll in the site.

Comment

Damn, I have never seen a bum get called out like that This must be a first for NSB.

Since you spared the guy, and I honestly dont have any reason not to believe you since you are from the city and Costa Rica is a tiny country, do you think he will at least put up a fight or get KOd in 1?

Comment

How much speed and power is on his punches?

I hope he fights well and doesn't get overwhelmed in one or two rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
                  How much speed and power is on his punches?

I hope he fights well and doesn't get overwhelmed in one or two rounds.
                  I can't honestly answer that, because i felt him so sharp but at the end he is a pro so i'm going to feel like him like that, but i don't think he is skilled enough, he is tough and can take a punch and i believe that he is going to put his heart in the fight, but there are levels, i was doing fairly well i think and some guys that were in better shape than me back then, got the better of the session against him (the best amateurs in my country).

Comment

Originally posted by Banderivets View Post
                    Damn, I have never seen a bum get called out like that This must be a first for NSB.

Since you spared the guy, and I honestly dont have any reason not to believe you since you are from the city and Costa Rica is a tiny country, do you think he will at least put up a fight or get KOd in 1?
                    The thing in Costa Rica is that we almost don't have pros, actually there was recently a world title card (Hanna Gabriels) and her promoter made a post looking for all the pro boxer in my country (seriously, all of them) and couldn't find enough to fill the card so he brought a bunch of guys from my team to fill the undercard, so is really usual to see pros sparring amateurs.

I think he can try, i don't know if he will be overwhelmed early but he does have heart and is really tough, he isn't coming for the check but the levels will show.

Comment

Working...
                    X