Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Sparred the Guy that is facing Gervonta Davis in the MAY/MAC Undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for informing us, and basically exposing BoxingEGO for the fraud that is, and has become.

If you listen to BoxingEGOs recent video the way he describes Fonseca is just embarrassing. He makes a concerted effort to point out his undefeated record, his age, and his knockout percentage as if that means something. Yet doesn't put anything into context, like the fact that this dude's been fighting bums and is nowhere near ready.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
      Thanks for informing us, and basically exposing BoxingEGO for the fraud that is, and has become.

If you listen to BoxingEGOs recent video the way he describes Fonseca is just embarrassing. He makes a concerted effort to point out his undefeated record, his age, and his knockout percentage as if that means something. Yet doesn't put anything into context, like the fact that this dude's been fighting bums and is nowhere near ready.
      Well that's the same dude that was crying because hbo only had two black fighters in their top 5 p4p.

Comment

my youtube exploration reveals Franciso Fonseca is actually a step down unless he improved dramatically over a period of months.

Comment

Watch the Afro Murica Boxing community going to praise Davis as the next TBE after his win over a bum, while hating on the true TBE Lomachenko.

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
            If you ever come to Costa Rica i will do it for sure, but we both know that we are not going to get in ring anytime soon.
            You are probably the weakest troll in the site.
            You're from Costa Rica but have a Swedish name?

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
              You're from Costa Rica but have a Swedish name?
              so what you dummy that means he's lying?

Comment

Costa Ricans are mostly white or mixed race.

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
                  I Sparred the Guy that is facing Gervonta Davis in the MAY/MAC Undercard

And he is getting his ass kicked.
                  Sorry, Francisco Fonseca is a cool guy but when Gervonta Davis posted that he was facing him i was like: Who?.
                  I mean, Davis says that Lomachenko doesn't draws enough fans but i live in the same city as the guy he is facing and i didn't even knew who he was until a looked on boxrec and i realized that it was the same guy that i sparred some time ago and believe me, he is no world class material, he has faced the same low caliber fighters from Nicaragua and Costa Rica many times (seriously, in all his fights he probably faced half of his opponents twice).
                  ... I don't care about the "content" of your post... just elaborate on the "title"...

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                    so what you dummy that means he's lying?
                    Did I say he was lying you punk as$ b1tch?

I'm curious what a Costa Rican is doing with a Swedish name of the greatest guitar player in Earths history. It's a fcuking odd combination you fcukwit.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                      Did I say he was lying you punk as$ b1tch?

I'm curious what a Costa Rican is doing with a Swedish name of the greatest guitar player in Earths history. It's a fcuking odd combination you fcukwit.
                      It's the same user name i'm using in every online site since i was like 10 years old, i just like Malmsteen.

Comment

Working...
                      X