Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rigo wants more money to fight Loma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In a way it kinda sucks for rigo. Once that 0 is gone nobody is gonna care for him and 750k is all he will have to live with. Just pay the man. Also wtf is his promoter doing if not paying him?

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      So, fighting and beating Rigo does nothing for his legacy, is that what you're saying?
      Yes and no. Rigo's best win is Donaire (who ironically people claim was a hype job so its not really a good win) also rigo is just selling his 0 at this point so i predict he will retire or continue to fight whoever will want to fight him (which isnt exactly a long list of names). Either way rigo will fall into obscurity.

Comment

Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
        Shouldn't RocNation be the ones paying Riggo tho?
        Who would be paying Salido if he fought Loma?

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
          Yes and no. Rigo's best win is Donaire (who ironically people claim was a hype job so its not really a good win) also rigo is just selling his 0 at this point so i predict he will retire or continue to fight whoever will want to fight him (which isnt exactly a long list of names). Either way rigo will fall into obscurity.
          coincidentally Donaire is Filipino... did the Rigo loss get to you? We know what fanquiaoism does...

which people claim Donaire, the 4 Division Champ, was a hypejob?

Comment

Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
            Shouldn't RocNation be the ones paying Riggo tho?
            Whoever is the lead promoter pays the fighters. Would Loma accept less than 500k to fight Rigo if Roc Nation was the lead promoter and paying Rigo more?

Comment

Pay him already so Lomachenko can kick his ass and go away.

Comment

Sad that Cuban fighters are still being exploited... See Barrera vs Beterbiev ...

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
                  Whoever is the lead promoter pays the fighters. Would Loma accept less than 500k to fight Rigo if Roc Nation was the lead promoter and paying Rigo more?
                  well in defense to that, I gotta side with Loma even though I favor Rigo winning... but Yormark from Roc is sleeping on this WTF is he doing... he should know boxing isn't strictly seasonal like other sports ffs.

he needs to make a statement regarding all of this. Roc has 2 fighters consistently on the p4p list...

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    So, fighting and beating Rigo does nothing for his legacy, is that what you're saying?
                    Not for 750K obviously not enough to his legacy.

Everything has it's price.

Rigo was so valuable, he wouldn't be a twitter warrior, he would have offers coming at him for 750k, not having to beg for it.

I don't understand why fighters just don't take the fight for a little less, and then you can dictate next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                      so how was the Salido vs Loma performance?
                      Have no idea what you are getting at.

If this was right after the salido fight, ok, but things have changed and Loma has done a lot since. So try to keep up please.

Comment

Working...
                      X