No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em #23 - Terence Crawford vs Julius Indongo, August 19

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Even though this is a big unification i'm surprised this has a pick em. I wonder who are the 2-3 posters, if that, who will pick Indongo.
    I was close picking Indongo because I think people are still underestimating him but their are levels and Crawford is going to end the hey Cinderella story.

Comment

Count me in for 3X multiplier

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Even though this is a big unification i'm surprised this has a pick em. I wonder who are the 2-3 posters, if that, who will pick Indongo.
        In my opinion, this fight had enough merit for a pick 'em. It's for the undisputed championship at the weight, with both fighters owning half of the major belts. Plus as far as the betting odds go, Indongo is not the widest underdog I've had in one of these threads.

Another thing I considered is that there were not many other fights I could use for a pick'em in the time period between Garcia-Broner and this fight.

But I understand your view because, although Indongo unquestionably deserves this fight, he is a bit old and his resume does not shine when you compare it to Crawford's. It will be hard for most people to pick Indongo, even with the bonus.

Comment

Terence Crawford by Wide Decision

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            crawford and wide. people will make out its a great win but fact is none of these 140'ers are much good bar crawford. These guys like diaz, indongo would be B/C level fighters at 147. They are no good.
            I've been saying the same thing for a while. The only guy Crawford has faced that is above them was Gamboa who was too small.

Comment

Virgil Caine must be Julius or his trainer

Comment

ESPN...no, no, no ...not ESPN...you can't set a recording time and forget about it, with these guys! They'll schedule something else before the show, your recording starts with a 45 minutes of...freakin...soccer, little league something ...oh btw, let's get to that boxing show...your recording ends short, even with added time.

Add an hour...monitor it from my cell, and add more time if needed, from the app.

Comment

Originally posted by SHO_RULEZ View Post
                  ESPN...no, no, no ...not ESPN...you can't set a recording time and forget about it, with these guys! They'll schedule something else before the show, your recording starts with a 45 minutes of...freakin...soccer, little league something ...oh btw, let's get to that boxing show...your recording ends short, even with added time.

Add an hour...monitor it from my cell, and add more time if needed, from the app.
                  man isn't that the truth! I was pissed bc I recorded Pac v Horn and added an extra 15 mins and missed the verdict. I also believe that the Loma Marriaga fight ran late, even with KO's.

Comment

mathed, Crawford KO/TKO, rds 5-8, x1

Comment

Wide decision or stoppage... I just don't know...

Comment

Working...
                      X