Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[REAL TALK] How to make boxing more fun for the fans again. No Connor trolling plz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] How to make boxing more fun for the fans again. No Connor trolling plz

1) bring back 15 round fights or at least maybe them 13 rounds so we can break the 6-6 tie. Even number of rounds has hurt boxing.

2) 3 knockdown is in effect. If a guy goes down 3 times in a round it's a tko. Simple

3) decrease glove size. There's no reason why fighters have to wear pillows in there. Decrease the rules to lower glove since by 2 ounces across the board.

Maybe boxing will be as much fun if these changes happen but I doubt they will. People wants an exhibition nowadays not a fight.

Maybe you should stick to making Con McGregor troll threads.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
      Maybe you should stick to making Con McGregor troll threads.
      Yeah because even round fights are so much fun when They end in a draw. Also no three knock rules it's so great when I guy he is been to a pulp in allowed to continue.
      Last edited by lparm; 08-09-2017, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Doesn't the UFC offer extra money to a fighter if they win by KO or something?

Boxing should do this.

Comment

They need to make it legal and allow fighters to be able to use the likes of Hadoukens, Shoryukens, Psycho Crushers, Yoga Flames, Sonic Booms etc.

Only The Raging Demon technique should be disallowed.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Doesn't the UFC offer extra money to a fighter if they win by KO or something?

Boxing should do this.
            That's crazy talk. That sounds like value for money for the fans for a fight to end decisively.

Isn't it much more fun to watch a slow 12 round decision.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
              Yeah because even ground fights are so much fun when They end in a draw. Also three knock the rules it's so great when I guy he is been to a pulp in allowed to continue.
              Some of your threads show you are not a boxing fan and DKSAB. Stick to MMA.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                Some of your threads show you are not a boxing fan and DKSAB. Stick to MMA.
                Clearly you love paying money for ppvs that disappoint because neither fighter goes for it. You seem to love the slow boring decisions. Yeah nothing like a waste of $50 and 36 minutes of hugging it out. I'll bet the male prozzies love you.

Comment

midget boxing

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
                    Clearly you love paying money for ppvs that disappoint because neither fighter goes for it. You seem to love the slow boring decisions. Yeah nothing like a waste of $50 and 36 minutes of hugging it out. I'll bet the male prozzies love you.
                    As opposed to what exactly? Having a man's sweaty balls on your face? Having your opponents anus hovering over your nose? Watching an opponent or yourself defecating all over the ring?

I like both boxing and MMA. All combat sports actually. All sports have their positives and negatives and if the PPV prices is your only issue... stream it like most people do.
                    Last edited by Sir_Didymus; 08-09-2017, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X