Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Price, With New Trainer, Returns on Smith-Skoglund Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Price, With New Trainer, Returns on Smith-Skoglund Card

Out goes Dave Caldwell. In come George Vaughan, Derry Mathews and Joe McNally. He will be returning 16th September against 39-15-1 (32 KO) Raphael Zumbano Love.

Comment

If he wants to try to win a European title before calling it a day then good luck to him. If he still has delusions of being at world level then someone needs to sit him down and make this stop.

I usually hate scousers but he comes across as a good guy. Maybe too nice for the boxing ring.
      Last edited by Enzo Mc is SHIT; 08-08-2017, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        Snidey that, laughing at him.

Comment

He's following the Audley Harrison career route.

Comment

Originally posted by Fionn View Post
            Snidey that, laughing at him.
            Hey! i love dave!

he won me 100£ in his last fight, Hammer was like 17/5 for the KO, absolutely crazy odds

Comment

Can't wait for this. Your guaranteed either a brutal KO by price or a comical KO of price. Either way you are entertained.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                Hey! i love dave!

he won me 100£ in his last fight, Hammer was like 17/5 for the KO, absolutely crazy odds
                I took that bet too. It was also the funniest fight ever. I'm laughing typing this. Classic.

Comment

go on ya big stuff idiot, you can do it! dont listen to the naysayers, this time will be different!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
                    If he wants to try to win a European title before calling it a day then good luck to him. If he still has delusions of being at world level then someone needs to sit him down and make this stop.
                    His most recent demise was for a WBO European bauble. The European scene at Heavyweight is packed with tough, tough fights with no money to be made. In my opinion Price should close this year out with as many fights as he can fit in. If he could reel off say 4-5 straight KO wins then see how the title pictures are looking next year. At this point don't think Price is even top 5 in the UK. People like Dave Allen and Tom Little who you'd laugh at for calling him out a few years back now would probably cause him serious problems.

Comment

Working...
                    X