No announcement yet.

The first U.S. boxer to fight as a woman, and then as a man

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The first U.S. boxer to fight as a woman, and then as a man

Pat Manuel used to compete as a female boxer, had a sex operation and is now fighting as a male boxer. And now has been given a license:

"USA Boxing, the national governing body for amateur competition, approved Manuel’s license." ...read more

Basically, outward appearance may have changed but male boxers will be hitting on a female?

She's about to get he ass handed to her in a major way. Good luck.

Comment

So basically immune to low blows.

Comment

This mentally ill girl butchered herself, wants to get beat up by men and she gets approved to do it. We are living in ****ed up times.

Comment

Some people need saving from themselves.

How this got approved is barmy. I'm guessing they didn't want to reject it due to fear of a backlash from the LGBT community or something silly.

Comment

I don't have anything against trans people. I'm happy to call them 'he' or 'she' as they prefer. It is no skin off my nose.

But combat sports are about hurting others. It is not a place for SJW politics. Someone born as a woman trying to fight men, or someone born as a man trying to fight women, is insanity. This is where SJW politics goes from being stupid, illogical and annoying to being potentially lethal.

Comment

The lengths we go to accommodate these sick individuals.

Comment

that ***** is gonna get hurt! all this B.S. you still aint strong as a man hoe! you gonna find out real quick!

Comment

Wow, that's a lot to go through to duck Clarissa Shields

Comment

There's too much tolerance in this world. This thing is going to get knocked out badly. Maybe the sanctioning bodies will see sense after the inevitable happens.

Comment

Working...
                    X